HAPPY BIRTHDAY to MELX!!!!!!

Fender&EHX4ever

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah, don't forget Jimi!

So what did everyone get?

I had a wonderful night yesterday, we went to see the KTL theatrical play with Stephen O'Malley playing live and Boris off tape. Then I got tickets for Baroness and Mastodon and some awsome books (House of Leaves). Tomorrow house party with Kayzer and some major pedal talk :lol:

• Members

Yeah, don't forget Jimi!

So what did everyone get?

I had a wonderful night yesterday, we went to see the KTL theatrical play with Stephen O'Malley playing live and Boris off tape. Then I got tickets for Baroness and Mastodon and some awsome books (House of Leaves). Tomorrow house party with Kayzer and some major pedal talk
:lol:

I got Motorhead & The Damned live on Wednesday Night (and an awesome Motorhead t-shirt from 2 of my mates) I got JD&Coke's and Chicken Balti Yesterday.. and today I got a new Parka.. (we are the mods stylee) Some Cadbury's choccy biccys, some smelly stuff, Fast & Furious DVD (the new one) Negima spiring and summer specials DVD, a bit of money, some carbon comp resistors, xicon greenie caps, Panasonic electrolytics and diodes/trannies for my Foxx Tone Machine clone. :)

Archived