NPD x2... guess which one I'm more excited about

jhamnett

• Members

I have the Scratchy Snatch twin, Just picked it up from my office yesterday, haven't got a chance to fire it up yet do to "family time". BUT TOMORROW, I'm all over the Scratchy Snatch like crabs.

Similar situation here. Just got it tonight after getting back to my place. Still on the porch, despite the roommates being around all weekend :mad:

• Members

Scratchy Snatch is a Monsterpiece NPN with a muff style tone control added. Controls are volume, tone, fuzz, input bias (side pot on this one), transistor bias (internal trimpot), and a mini toggle to bypass the tone circuit.

With the tone control bypassed sound is straight up Monsterpiece NPN. With the tone control engaged the pedal sounds more like a muff, all be it a more dynamic, slightly clearer version. The tone control will get it to sound big and beefy, to rip your head off screetch, and everywhere in between :D

• Members

Scratchy Snatch is a Monsterpiece NPN with a muff style tone control added. Controls are volume, tone, fuzz, input bias (side pot on this one), transistor bias (internal trimpot), and a mini toggle to bypass the tone circuit.

With the tone control bypassed sound is straight up Monsterpiece NPN. With the tone control engaged the pedal sounds more like a muff, all be it a more dynamic, slightly clearer version. The tone control will get it to sound big and beefy, to rip your head off screetch, and everywhere in between
:D

Scratchy snatch with the tone on, but below noon... :drool:

With it off... :rawk:

The BBE is the AM64 pedal... American Distortion. GC had them for $20, so when I went in for strings, I said why not. Might be another Muff clone, kinda sounds it.

Archived