Kill me before I'm old.

mis5dis6gis7

• Members

Please?

Just helped my greatgrandad out of the floor. Earlier today he total'd his car by driving into his neighbors yard and hitting a power pole. I don't see the appeal in living after your functionality starts to go.

My grandmother has failed her driving test 19 times. The last time was three years ago. The driving instructor failed her because she was driving along and suddenly turned her head 90 degrees to the left whilst saying 'Ooooh, look at that bird in the hedge'. Instant fail pretty much.

• Members

I think he's saying that
he
doesn't want to live a life where he can't function normally in a manageable way.... not that his great grandfather should die.

There's a difference between "kill
me
" and "kill
him
."

This.

I feel bad for the guy but if he wants to keep going, more power to him.

• Members
Please?

Just helped my greatgrandad out of the floor.
Earlier today he total'd his car by driving into his neighbors yard and hitting a power pole. I don't see the appeal in living after your functionality starts to go.

It sounds like he was alright after the accident...with that being said that is hilarious! :lol::lol:

• Members

Please?

Just helped my greatgrandad out of the floor. Earlier today he total'd his car by driving into his neighbors yard and hitting a power pole. I don't see the appeal in living after your functionality starts to go.

By the time you're that age, the world will probably be totally {censored}ed - so you'll have to rejoice in having survived that long.

Archived