WTF Placebo guitar rig

warioblast

• Members

I dunno. Maybe they prefer to have any and all sounds available to them. We only see them as unnecessary because unlike them, we don't have roadies to worry about carrying these things. If any of us got lucky and hit big time, we'd be splurging on excessive boards because we got someone else to take care of it.

• Members

I dunno. Maybe they prefer to have any and all sounds available to them. We only see them as unnecessary because unlike them, we don't have roadies to worry about carrying these things. If any of us got lucky and hit big time, we'd be splurging on excessive boards because we got someone else to take care of it.

Maybe so, but there's a fair smattering of weak {censored} for a "rock star" sitting on that sparsely populated diningroom table. I'm more inclined to go with illogical or eccentric, if I am being polite.

• Members

thats stefs board, the bass player. but he also plays guitar a lot of the time, its changed loads recently

i think with there new album theres definatly a lot of new and experimental stuff going on, im a huge fan of them, but not too keen on the new album.

• Members

I really like his pedal selection, but that board is retarded.

i know his old board was pretty cool, but this one i cant make mind up about. i think its to go with the new look of the band, all his amps are white marshalls so i think its to fit with that

• Members

i know his old board was pretty cool, but this one i cant make mind up about. i think its to go with the new look of the band, all his amps are white marshalls so i think its to fit with that

yeah but whats with all the patched tbp switches? it would be easier and save room to simply mod your pedals.... I could see if he was switching effects loops somehow but it doesn't look that way.... board is stupid and probably weighs a ton... hope he has some stage hands, i wouldn't make something like this that's for sure. :lol:

Archived