OT: Got caught smoking a Cigarette, my mommy is mad

dZjupp

• Members

So check this out, my friend Dirk and i were pulling up our stockings and smoking a cigarette while we walked to our high school theatre department and coach C.T. Wetspot saw me smoking and called the police and my mommy and daddy.

i'm grounded from my phone, my wii, my tv, my sleepovers with Thomus, my bmx, and my schoolbus

i really want this girl that is a year older than me (a sophmore) to like me.

the cops beat the {censored} out of me

guess i will play my rat to johnny greenwood on ok computer (i just recently discovered this band called radiohead and i worship them)

• Members

I can take a joke and everything, and I kinda loled but really, what the {censored} is wrong with wanting to have a good experience before college starts? I'm sorry I like {censored}, I'm sorry I like friends, I'm sorry that I don't wanna be a {censored}ing hermit like most of the people on this forum making fun, especially for the last three months of high school. I may be just as cynical about the high school experience as you, but at least it's {censored}ing fun. Big whoop, I guess I'm just a bitchy, bad person.

• Members

I can take a joke and everything, and I kinda loled but really, what the {censored} is wrong with wanting to have a good experience before college starts? I'm sorry I like {censored}, I'm sorry I like friends, I'm sorry that I don't wanna be a {censored}ing hermit like most of the people on this forum making fun, especially for the last three months of high school. I may be just as cynical about the high school experience as you, but at least it's {censored}ing fun. Big whoop, I guess I'm just a bitchy, bad person.

Or, you got busted, doing what you shouldn't be doing, and now you feel like a sucker (who can somehow 'deal' his way out of punishment).

• Members
... what the {censored} is wrong with wanting ...

Absolutely nothing.

What is funny is that you (and everyone else in your thread posting NORML rulez, pot-is-kewl-and-almost-legal crap) are completely missing the point on what happened to you.

Seriously, you need to buy the cops a big f'n present, because they did you a huge f'n favor and you don't even realize it. You're bitching that you're grounded by your parents, and now they're ruining high school for you, when, with a dose of grown up adult reality, say if one of those cops had been in a bad mood that night and decided to haul your ass into jail, your life would've been seriously {censored}ed. And you'd've wished that you had only been grounded.

That's what's funny. :cool:

• Members

no, youre a whiney little bitch. you couldve gotten arrested. you werent. you were punished by not being able to have sleepovers anymore.

seriously. what the {censored}? youre 18 yrs old. grow up or atleast dont act like youre 12.:)

• Members

Weed spans a punishment from the cops throwing it away to being taken to jail. Yeah, I'm lucky I got somewhere in between but at the same time I had the same chance of getting a cool cop who'd warn us and just throw it away as to one who sends you to jail. And I'm not bitching anymore, I got what I wanted. I know I {censored}ed up and I'm paying for it, but at least now I get to have a life. My problem is with the people that think I'm whiney because I like friends and the "I hate that 17 year olds only want social lives" crowd.

• Members
Weed spans a punishment from the cops throwing it away to being taken to jail. Yeah, I'm lucky I got somewhere in between but at the same time I had the same chance of getting a cool cop who'd warn us and just throw it away as to one who sends you to jail. And I'm not bitching anymore, I got what I wanted. I know I {censored}ed up and I'm paying for it, but at least now I get to have a life. My problem is with the people that think I'm whiney because I like friends and the "I hate that 17 year olds only want social lives" crowd.

In Canada I couldn't get arrested for smoking pot... I would not get grounded and I would be able to legally go to the bar after... feels good man. Highschool was fun as {censored}, enjoy it.... but don't be whiner :cop::poke::cry:

• Members

the bigger issue is nobody here cares about what happens in some 17 year old's life, especially his mommy and daddy grounding him.

Archived