NPD: the hcfx way.

b_nehpets

• Members

I love the sft.... still would like to know what it stands for... officially... but i'm happy knowing it has something to do with ampeg. it has a lot of low end and the treble adds some more gain, so thats why i have it dimed... cant wait til practice next week so i can crank it!

How quickly they fall to the wayside...
:cop:

umm... i've had a tim or timmy longer than most things on my board... and its not "going" anywhere except on to the window ledge of "{censored} that won't fit". thats all. i'll go in the other room and take a picture of that ledge when my wife finishes dinner. (i'm allowed to ignore my son if we're in the same room together, but not from another room... hence, the presence of the macbook in his room while he babbles and plays with blocks.)

• Members

I keep forgetting, but what kind of a drive is the SFT? More overdrive, or distortion? I saw Brad's video, seems like distortion. I like the video of it, not sure I can see this in my rig or not.

we tend to like the same {censored}.... but then again, i kept my barbershop... so maybe you'll only like it for a month or so. :poke:

• Members

umm... i've had a tim or timmy longer than most things on my board... and its not "going" anywhere except on to the window ledge of "{censored} that won't fit". thats all. i'll go in the other room and take a picture of that ledge when my wife finishes dinner.

IMG_0161.jpg

Archived