READ THE RULES OR BET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 1-18-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Coral Sound is an Authorized Metasonix Dealer. Up for Buy It Now on ebay is the exciting new Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable! Reduced $850. Free Shipping in US.

KV100thumbnail.jpg

On ebay too! New Listing 1/21/10

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270519201586

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: 12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

Here's some sound clips.

http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_SH101.mp3

http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_Machinedrum.mp3

http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_Guitar.mp3

Up for Buy It Now on ebay is a new Lovetone Light Jack CV Controller for the Lovetone Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. $49.

LLJpack.jpg

on ebay too!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270513445597

They were made for the Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. They also work with other pedals with CV (controlled voltage) inputs, results vary. In the Ring Stinger the Light Jack controls the pitch of the oscillator and the delay time of the Question Mark Flanger (pictured pedal not included). The brighter the light source on the Light Jack, the greater the range. Hand movements between the light and jack can create with a bit of practice, very theremin-like effects.

This Item is no longer available from Lovetone. These Lovetone Light Jacks were custom made for me by Dan Coggins, designer of all Lovetone pedals. I was going to sell them with other another Manufactures pedal. That deal never happened and now here's your opportunity to get one. The Lovetone Light Jack is a stereo jack wired to a photo sensitive sensor. Your Lovetone Light jack will come in a small plastic bag with and a Lovetone Post Card.

• Members

I have a bunch of itunes gift cards I got for Christmas, but I have little use for them as I prefer vinyl/cd and do not have a touch or iphone to buy apps for.

I have 6 cards that each have $10 on them and i am selling them for $8.50 each or $48 for all of them (including pay pal and shipping, but I figure i will just email you the codes).

I am interested in pedals as well, so please let me know if you are interested in trades!

• Members

SPEND YOUR XMAS $!

sorry for the substandard cameraphone pix.

1115231455.jpg

Digitech EX-7

includes original box and PS

$130

1115233749.jpg

Gig-FX Pro Chop

includes original box and booklet

$225

1115233001.jpg

Maxon Real Tube Compressor

$125

1115234457.jpg

OD-3 Monte Allums mod

includes print out of mod, snazzy (but not blinding) LED, and the original parts

$60

1216235440.jpg

BOSS Slicer

includes box and manual

SOLD

PM if interested!

:wave:

• Members

For trade is my Music Man 120B head. Works and sounds great, I just acquired a Mesa 400+ a couple weeks ago and no longer need the Music Man. I'd like to trade for a bass...maybe something older (physical condition doesn't matter too much as long as it doesn't affect functionality) or something Fender-ish. I'm interested in a '51 P Bass reissue, other Fenders, maybe a SG-style bass, a Ric-style bass, and who knows what else....feel free to make offers. I'm not interested in 5-strings or metal-styled basses however.

I'd also possibly be interested in another guitar...Telecasters, G&L's, Jags, Classic Player Jazzmasters, LP Jr... if you're interested let me know what you've got.

This is the only photo I have at the moment, and I can get more upon request. All potential traders need to be in the con-US (sorry) and have some references. Note: I no longer have the Acoustic head.

amps.jpg

Separately, I'm looking for a Boss RE-20, Danelectro Reel-Echo, Boss DM-2/3, maybe an Ibanez AD-9, Malekko bASSMASTER, or a Boss FZ-2. I have pedals I'd put up for trade for those. PM me for more info/details.

• Members

I have a JFromel Shape EQ for sale. It is a buffer and a Parametric EQ built into one pedal. Very useful for sweetening your tone with the slight tweaks in the EQ.

Pedal: JFromel Shape EQ (http://www.fromelelectronics.com/pedals/Shape-EQ)
Aesthetic Condition: 9/10
Working Condition: 10/10
Others: Velcro at the bottom
Price: $150 shipped

PM me if interested. I will send you pics upon request.

• Members

POLYCHORUS FOR SALE

$120 shipped with power supply

pedulz3.jpg

has some scratches and wear, it's been gigged. Sounds/works perfectly, stereo is mind expanding.

some stereo clips:

clip

clip with small stone

clip

weird

Art for sale

art_d2.jpg

Dejected 24x36 acrylic on paper $100 shipped

art_dia.jpg

Dia De Los Muertos 24x36 print $30 shipped

and now also all prints available in ultra-limited edition blacklight versions

blacklight1.jpg

blacklight2.jpg

art2.jpg

Cacophony & Temporal 11x17 prints $20 ea. shipped

art3.jpg

Radiant & Primordial 11x17 prints $20 ea. shipped

art2b.jpg

Solstice & Dia De Los Muertos 11x17 prints $20 ea. shipped

5296_100792286604450_10000021036145.jpg

ABSynth and Algal Bloom fuzz pedals with custom art from fuzzhugger.com

and coming soon:

5296_100792499937762_10000021036145.jpg

thanks

• Members

Malekko Chicklet - $100 (w/ box)

Moog MF-101 Low-pass Filter - $220 (w/ adapter & manual)
Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator - $220 (w/ adapter, manual and box)(velcro)

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man (XO series) - $225 (w/ adapter, manual and box)(velcro)

Skreddy Zero - $325 (w/ box)(velcro)
Skreddy Ernie - $325 (w/ box)(velcro)
Skreddy Screwdriver - $225 (w/ box)

Way Huge Green Rhino OD II - $350 (w/ box)(velcro)

shipped!

• Members

Johnson J-Station modeler, updated with v 2.0 firmware.

This has always been a better sounding modeler to my ears than the POD series. And it's made of METAL, not plastic!

All original, all knobs and switches are original and function properly, and comes with a HEAVY duty aftermarket power supply.

This is a GREAT deal...$65 shipped in the USA! and that's gonna cost about $15, so you're really getting this for $50 :)

GREAT unit for practice, rehearsals, studio work, or gigs. I have used it for ALL of those things, and it has served me well.

trades?

johnson.jpg

• Members

All three are in excellent to mint condition. I have all the original boxes and paperwork. Prices are Paypal'd and shipped to the U.S. I will ship overseas just add $35 to the price and I will combine shipping. Shipping to Canada is only $15 extra. I will consider serious offers.

Help me get some cash to buy studio equipment!!!

Small Stone (no longer made) $180

Bi-Chorus with Depth switch $275SOLD!

TS-808 w/True Vintage Mod-$195 Sold!

Pictures here http://s164.photobucket.com/albums/u36/wilsoneffects/

• Members

ZVEX Box Of Rock- $150 shipped

-Great distortion and boost in one pedal, vexter version in mint condition

Zvex_BoxofRockVexter.jpg

DOD 575 Flanger- $60 shipped

-80's flanger with the SAD chip, sounds really good!

e0359_1.jpg

Ibanez PL5 Sound Tank- Powerlead distortion- $20 shipped

-Cool budget dirt pedal

ibanez_pl5_001.jpg

I take Pay Pal, and NYC meetups are an option too.

• Members

Looking to fund a Fulldrive.

I've got a minty Boss SD-1 that has the basic Landgraff mod done to it. Sounds fantastic! Mods are professionally done by Wingsoflead on here. - $40 shipped and paypal'd.

Also, a Dano Cool Cat CO-1 Drive. This is the first edition, which was rumored to be a OCD clone. It's a fantastic boost, and a great drive. Not a mark on it. These are going for over $60 on ebay. - $40 shipped and paypal'd.

Pics up soon.

• Members

Empress Superdelay- $325

Mint condition and comes with power supply, expression knob and instructions.

Space Time Continuum- $150

-This is the Fuzz Factory of delay pedals. Controls from left to right are Delay Time, Max Delay Time, Effect Volume, Feedback and Dry Volume. The jacks on the back are input, send, return, expression 1, expression 2 and output. It features a very strange hold function (far left foot switch), a bypass switch for engage/disengage and the far right button changes the overall delay time from "short" to "long."

This delay is digital, but is voiced like an analog delay and can do some really crazy oscillation and pitch bending stuff. It can get pretty noisy with the delay times cranked up, but can also serve as a clean delay at shorter times. The maximum delay time is ridiculously long...but it gets lo-fi after a couple seconds. This is a very unique piece.

Paypal is the only form of payment accepted at the moment. I ship UPS ground with tracking and insurance. Not really looking for any trades at the moment because while more pedals would be sweet, they won't make the rent for me next month

Thanks!

Archived