Petition for Tonefactor to stock Dr. Scientist effects

daysofspeed

• Members

Dear Tonefactor,

I have dealt with your company a few times now and have always been very happy with your customer service. I would like very much to have the opportunity to buy some Dr Scientist pedals from you, especially the new mini-berator but possibly others as well. Please begin a friendly business like relationship with Dr Scientist as soon as possible.

Ta

Anyone feel the same please add your name below. Nice one.

• Members

Would be nice but- small batches being sent out randomly means you have "out of stock" 350 days of the year, with people asking to get on waitlists, and the small batches sold out in a few hours or already pre-ordered.

• Members

I think Dr Scientist is trying to just keep up with his current number of distributors, which is why he is not stocking at most of these places. It would be great to see his products at all of these places, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

QFT

• Members

I think Dr Scientist is trying to just keep up with his current number of distributors, which is why he is not stocking at most of these places. It would be great to see his products at all of these places, but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

I've asked Brad the same thing question and he basically gave me the same response. If it was up to Tone Factor, I'm sure Brad and his team would love to be a dealer. :thu:

• Members

Would be nice but- small batches being sent out randomly means you have "out of stock" 350 days of the year, with people asking to get on waitlists, and the small batches sold out in a few hours or already pre-ordered.

This would be the major problem I see.

Other than that, I don't see why not?

Archived