This is ridiculous overkill for anyone's needs. Ever.

amarr1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow, I don't understand why he has a Dave Friedman system when he can essientially replicate any tone with his small rig.

Because he makes a lot of money and likes to treat himself to a rockstar rig. Nothing wrong with that. Impracticality is nothing new when it comes to musicians and gear.

• Members

Because he makes a lot of money and likes to treat himself to a rockstar rig. Nothing wrong with that. Impracticality is nothing new when it comes to musicians and gear.

I never said that there was, I just find videos like this awesome/interesting.

• Members

I've never understood buying tens of thousands of dollars worth of high-end gear and having it wired by top-notch rig builders/sound techs just to get 1) An over-compressed clean tone with digital chorus and reverb on it contrasted with 2) An over-compressed, sterile high gain sound that every douchebag can and does have in order to play "rawk". It seems to be totally ubiquitous to the point of being a cliche at this point. And, really, it's just plain {censored}ing dumb.

• Members

I'm gonna take the high road and not make fun of him for saying liberry and instead just make fun of the retarded rig.

LIBERRY LIBERRY LIBERRY LIBERRY LIBERRY :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

• Members

Wow. So let me understand this - he has an snaxfx in that monster rig only for effects, yet he still feels the need for evh stompboxes? :facepalm:

Nothing wrong with spending (alot of) money on yourself if you have it to spend, but this just seems way excessive.

Archived