• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

someone posted that pedal riser thingy on here that {censored} made me
:facepalm:
its called WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD people spend money one the most rediculous things

Hi ThisIsMeImHome,

The guys from StageTrix here, makers of the Pedal Riser. We can understand your skepticism if you're the do-it-yourself type who can make a custom solution out of wood that suits your needs well.

We do, however, believe there are a number of things about our product that provide significant advantages over a custom wood solution, convenience being just one of them.

If you're interested, send us a private message on here and we'll send you a sample riser free of charge to be able to judge for yourself, hands-on.

cheers!

The folks at StageTrix

• Members
omg please someone find that guitar spinning belt
:love:

:lol: zz top is awesome. The inventor lives here, decent bass player and a really nice dude.

My friend has one on his guitar, he's got scoliosis and it distributes the wait across his shoulders so it doesn't make it worse, that's what it is actually for. And yes, I have spun his guitar around. It is fun as {censored}.

• Members
Hi ThisIsMeImHome,

The guys from StageTrix here, makers of the Pedal Riser. We can understand your skepticism if you're the do-it-yourself type who can make a custom solution out of wood that suits your needs well.

We do, however, believe there are a number of things about our product that provide significant advantages over a custom wood solution, convenience being just one of them.

If you're interested, send us a private message on here and we'll send you a sample riser free of charge to be able to judge for yourself, hands-on.

cheers!

The folks at StageTrix

:lol:

Or, you know. You could just tell him to go down to the local firewood scrap heap and save yourself the postage. Either way.

• Members
GrooveTubes_Fat_Finger_Chrome_Angle_576.

Pretty much useless (even though I've got one attached to my Tele...)

I've just heard good stuff about these. From what I gather it takes a bit of time to find the sweet spot, but then it really makes a difference. False?

Archived