READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 4-5-10

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FOR TRADE:

DOD 680 Analog(u)e Delay. Script logo, awesome.

Kmdn1l.jpg

Kc2bFl.jpg

jpaegl.jpg

cD2vkl.jpg

WYSIWYG. I ain't usin' it no 'mo, and tap tempo is aresome.

I'd like to trade a delay for a delay. If you've got a deluxe memory boy, it's a deal. Not looking for SMMH, not my thing. If you've got a SHO/something like it, tha'd be cool. Also tonebenders. I'd also trade for the sample rate reducer tape is making.

• Members

Roland BeeBaa ur-fuzz pedal, amazing shape for its age and working perfectly. $305 shipped to the lower 48.

4434231184_5e3242acdf.jpg

MXR Phase 90 EVH model, works perfectly with two small paint chips and velcro on the bottom. $85 shipped in the lower 48.

4487460688_a3d107e8bb.jpg

Fulltone Full-Drive 2 10th Anniversary MOSFET Edition. Perfect condition and works 100%, with velcro on the bottom. $180 shipped in the lower 48.

4487463286_4ed193a4b5.jpg

Also, make me an offer on:

Voodo Labs Pedal Power 2+

Line 6 FM-4

Line 6 DL-4

Boss NS-2

Boss TU-2

• Members

Trying to clear out some more of the collection to pay off a few new recently acquired toys. As always, paypal gift or MO only. Shipping is included in the Con US only.

Here we go:

100_3176.jpg

Keeley RAT - $175

Fulltone Deja' Vibe - Original big box. Speed knob is on the left. This is not the same as the current big boxes - at all. Crazy collectable. $320

100_3171.jpg

Rocketride Asteroid Chorus - Bjorn's take on the Small Clone and VB-2. Very neat item in excellent condition with box. $275

Clark Gainster - completely undervalued pedal. $180

100_2695.jpg

Ibanez CS505 - $180

Jackson Vibrator - $275

100_3054.jpg

Menatone Fish Factory - $600

Burriss Boostiest - original version. $200

100_3053.jpg

Boss VB-2 - $375

Vintage Ibanez AD80 - $285

100_3165.jpg

Phase1 Fuzzymoto - incredibly rare fuzz. This is number 40 out of 40, which makes it even more collectable. 150$

Whammy II - awesome pedal, but I took the plunge and spent 5 mil on a WH-1. only asking 250$ for this guy.

Not Pictured:

Tim - this was my backup (brand new never stepped on) - 260$

Klon - silver version. don't really want to sell this, but if someone wants to offer me 700$ for it, I'd be hard-pressed to say no ;)

P.S. tell me you saw it in the spam thread and I'll take $20 off any of the pedals.

reason is because only the hardest rocking forum members use the spam thread :rawk:

• Members

FS: Keeley modded Line 6 DL4 Delay Modeler

This thing is in mint condition, I bought it new last September and sent it directly to Keeley to be modded. No scratches or scuffs anywhere, still has the original batteries which have also barely been used. Includes original box, manual, everything it came with.

Asking $300 shipped and paypal'd

Not interested in trades, thanks for looking.

3888910402_1813ae928b.jpg

3888910408_135e0f41ab.jpg

• Members

FS: Electro-Harmonix STEREO POLYCHORUS

This is a repaired and reconditioned recent production Stereo Polychorus. It is an improved, updated design of the vintage Echoflanger - Polychorus - Polyflanger (all were the same pedal internally).

Comes complete with a +24VDC power adaptor.

Offered first come - first served for $170 + $15 shipping/handling = $185.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

------------------------------------------------
FS: PROCO RAT DISTORTION with LED

This is a like-new condition Proco RAT distortion pedal modded with a 3PDT switch and an LED that indicates when the effect is switched on. The FILTER CONTROL circuitry has also been modded for more high frequency rolloff at the maximum setting.

Runs on a 9V battery or 9VDC adaptor (not included).

Offered first come - first served for $80 + $15 shipping/handling = $95.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

• Members

For SALE or TRADE (Preferably trade) - Barber Launch Pad

Perfect, mint condition (missing the box, however, as I've already used that to ship another item). Excellent clean boost, buffer, D.I. pedal (and, it's also a phase corrector for those of you who like to jumper the different channels on your vintage Fenders)

$90 OBO OR trades for nice sounding OD pedals. (Barber Small Fry?)

• Members

Fulltone Ultimate Octave - box, papers, velcro: $120
Boss GE7 - velcro: $70
Line6 DL4 - *brand new switches* nearly new condition, power supply, box/manual, Godlyke adapter: $200
Seymour Duncan Jazz pickup: $45

Prices shipped and PayPal'd. Pics available on request. Not interested in trades.

Thanks for looking!

• Members

I hate to let these go. Only trades im looking for are the strymon reverb or a line6 M9.

Dr. Scientist Sunny Day Delay. #020

this is one of the early models with two outputs. one wet and one dry. does not have box. yours for $270

DSC_0836-1.jpg

DSC_0839.jpg

this is a #006 malekko spring chicken with the dwell control mod. $200

DSC_1396.jpg

Catalinbread Semaphore Tremolo (horizontal enclosure) $115

DSC_1404.jpg

And finally, a Myrold painted Pigtronix Aria distortion. great amp-like distortion with a ton of tone control. #000004 i'll let her go for $135 ship'd with box, papers, and power supply.

DSC_1295.jpg

DSC_1296.jpg

DSC_1297.jpg

Loop-Master A/B/Y box. barely used. $65 ship'd

DSC_1410.jpg

I also have a t1m 4 channel TB strip with master bypass and tuner mute i dont think i'll need anymore. i'll let it go for $100

Archived