Married dudes - bachelor party ideas/advice?

t-rey

• Members

get away by yourself, go hiking or camping alone, clear the distractions and write some memoirs.

because after that it's nag city.

Hahahah - we've lived together for like 3 years now. I've been living in nag city for like 2.5 years already :cop:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

At some point I recommend getting high and freaking out about it. While high.

...always makes for a good time for the rest of the dudes at your bachelor party.
:lol:

I get the feeling you may have some personal expereince with this :poke: :cop:

• Members

Hands down best bachelor party I ever attended was where a paint ball place was rented out for the entire night and we just went crazy playing war games while getting drunk.

{censored}. Yes. I haven't played paintball since I was in high school - that is a fantastic idea.

• Members

That's even better than the story I originally expected. Thanks, mang, you brought some lulz to the end of my work day.

Did you do anything fun/interesting for your bachelor party?

• Members

Just stay engaged, institution is what is is, she may be the one and if she is, she'll understand. Oh the party try the opposite sex before you start her up on the program, if'in you ain't already if you have then, bring some of those narry star-dusted mattered causes' into this void...

• Members

I'll vote for renting a house/condo and white trashin' it up @ Myrtle Beach. We did this for a friend's bachelor party and it was a good time.

strip clubs are stupid and expensive.

don't "rent a ho" for the party. the pics on the website are NEVER what shows up
:lol:

This. We did the usual strip club routine. Not really my thing. But, it is funny to find out which one of your friends are borderline sex offenders. The bachelor managed to talk two girls from a strip club to come back to the house the next day for a full-on lesbian show on the pool table. Not really the sexiest girls though. One obviously a mommy judging from the stretchies on her ass and stomach. The other looked rather anorexic.

I'd suggest maybe going to Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, etc., and play some bar golf. Provided you have a dd or use a taxi, of course.;)

• Members

I'll vote for renting a house/condo and white trashin' it up @ Myrtle Beach. We did this for a friend's bachelor party and it was a good time.

This. We did the usual strip club routine. Not really my thing. But, it is funny to find out which one of your friends are borderline sex offenders. The bachelor managed to talk two girls from a strip club to come back to the house the next day for a full-on lesbian show on the pool table. Not really the sexiest girls though. One obviously a mommy judging from the stretchies on her ass and stomach. The other looked rather anorexic.

I'd suggest maybe going to Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing, etc., and play some bar golf. Provided you have a dd or use a taxi, of course.
;)

Cool deal man. I was thinking Broadway at the Beach would be good for some food and alot of bars in one area - Barefoot maybe for some food and the House of Blues if anybody good is playing that weekend. Anywhere else you can recommend for spots to drink. Anything else you can think of that would be fun to do down there?

Pretty much everyone I have told is pretty excited about going to the strip club - so what ones are good down there. The only one's I have heard of are the Masters and the Crazy Horse (which is apparently no longer very good).

• Members

Cool deal man. I was thinking Broadway at the Beach would be good for some food and alot of bars in one area - Barefoot maybe for some food and the House of Blues if anybody good is playing that weekend. Anywhere else you can recommend for spots to drink. Anything else you can think of that would be fun to do down there?

Pretty much everyone I have told is pretty excited about going to the strip club - so what ones are good down there. The only one's I have heard of are the Masters and the Crazy Horse (which is apparently no longer very good).

There's a ton of strip clubs over there. I don't know which ones are better than the others, though. The last one I went to (at said bachelor party) might have been Crazy Horse. There were a {censored}load of Russian strippers, that's all I remember. On a scale of 1 to 10, most girls were maybe between 6 and 7. A few 8's.

As far as other things to do...I don't know the area like I used to. I'm married with kids now so when I go I'm usually doing the family stuff. I'm sure things have changed in the last decade. Maybe the boardwalk still has some action. Not sure, though, now that they'll torn down the old Pavilion.

• Members

Cool - thought I would ask in case it was recently that you had been.

I've never really been down there to party (usually just went down for concerts) so it will be cool to do something new there.

• 5 years later...
  • Members

As a local of Wilmington and someone that has been to 4 bachelor parties in Wilmington/Myrtle Beach/and Jacksonville...I think I am qualified to answer this question! The "gentleman's clubs" in Wilmington are incredibly weak and not worth the time/money. If you want strippers take the hour long trip to Myrtle Beach as there is a much bigger selection. Avoid Jacksonville at all costs, the only thing we found fun to do where was the Skeet Shooting at the shotgun club they have there.

If you want to do it right and assuming a spring/summer bachelor party, check out:

1) North End Jetski Rentals - The first party I went to hosted it at the jetski place in Carolina Beach. They had 8 skis and we had a great time launching off waves and riding down the intracoastal.

2) The second bachelor party in Wilmington NC that I attended was at Crossfire Indoor Paintball park. They offered bachelor party packages and was cheaper than most options ($25/head). Make sure you call ahead before you go

3) A great night time option is the haunted pub crawl that they have on Water street in downtown Wilmington. Just go to the market street intersection and sign up for $20. They will take you through the haunted pubs of wilmington and you can stop and drink at each place! Highly recommend.

If all else fails, you can go to Wilmington International Airpot and jump on a direct flight to LAS (vegas) and try your luck there.

Archived