Tattoos Hurt

• Members
I didnt make a peep when i got mine on my spine, but my eyes did roll back in my head for a second
:)

I have one on my thigh, it hurt like a {censored}er. But yeah I don't know anyone who's actually screamed or had to cry like that girl. Thinking of getting some {censored}ing knuckle ink though: THRI-LLER

• Members

Ugh, that must have felt awesome.

I want to get another, but i have no idea what i want.. The idea of a sleeve has always apealed to me, but again.. no idea what and the hell i would want on my WHOLE arm for the rest of my life.. For sure not some coy fish or something like that.. Ugh.

I have one on my thigh, it hurt like a
{censored}er
. But yeah I don't know anyone who's actually screamed or had to cry like that girl. Thinking of getting some {censored}ing knuckle ink though: THRI-LLER

• Members

I thought girls were supposed to have high pain tolerance for when a watermelon pops out of their snatch..... I fell asleep when the inside of my arms by my armpit were done. I think it is mostly mental... cause it really doesnt hurt that much....

• Members

What an absolute fanny. Tattoos in certain places CAN hurt really bad, but never enough to make you scream. And that particular area is probably the least painful on your whole body.

Hands and knuckles really {censored}ing sting, I can tell you that much. Chest too. Arms are easy.

Archived