Getting high off of Morning Glory Seeds?

amarr1

• Members

I've known about this for years; Lysergic Acid Amides, a stone's throw from LSD. It occurs naturally in Morning Glory seeds. You have to eat a LOT of unadulterated seeds, but you can extract a resin that's much more potent if you paid attention in Chemistry.

• Members

I've known about this for years; Lysergic Acid Amides, a stone's throw from LSD. It occurs naturally in Morning Glory seeds. You have to eat a LOT of unadulterated seeds, but you can extract a resin that's much more potent if you paid attention in Chemistry.

I've got a friend who does the extraction. I've never tried it but apparently it will make you very sick to your stomach.

• Members

Yea man just buy a bag if you want to get high. Morning glory is the top of a slippery slope that ends with sniffing
fermented {censored} and piss gasses from a mayonnaise jar.

Fermented {censored} and piss gasses.

what was that called again???

• Members

I've got a friend who does the extraction. I've never tried it but apparently it will make you very sick to your stomach.

I did it. Me and a friend made the tea. It tastes like absolute dirt. We just drank some strong juice afterwards and it helped a little bit.

It's what I've heard LSD is like. You don't go insane, things just start to come together a little bit more in terms of shapes and colors. Maybe I didn't have enough but it wasn't a transformative experience, it was pretty much a cool light show.

Archived