USA 2-0 down at half time

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
That ref botched the whole {censored}ing game. The US should have won. I suspect that will be his last game as a referee.

remember graham poll last world cup? gave three yellow cards to a single player before sending him off :facepalm:
totally killed his international career.

• Members

Truth be told I actually enjoy watching. I just love the exhausted reaction from football fans on these forums.

now you know how the rest of the world feels hearing about your version of football and baseball.

ok, so football isn't a high scoring game, but it doesn't have a commercial break every five minutes.

• Members

now you know how the rest of the world feels hearing about your version of football and baseball.

ok, so football isn't a high scoring game, but it doesn't have a commercial break every five minutes.

True dat - Rugby is pretty nice as well but it's impossible to find on American TV. Really sucks. Soccer is equally as nice but I just haven't gotten a chance to really dig in.

I do like NFL football but it is quite lame to be honest with all of the commercials.

• Members

Ohhhhhhhhhhh....another tie. Awesome!

Typical reaction the rest of the world has come to expect from some Americans unfortunately. If a game doesn't have big numbers it must be boring. Conversely the most tedious and soul destroying sport is great as long as the score can end up 13-11.

A bit too simplistic or even retarded to most normal people and fortunately there seems to be plenty from the US on here that don't seem to equate the highest scoring games with quality of sport.

• Members

Personally, I love that football/soccer is low scoring. It takes alot of things to go right for a goal, and since it doesn't happen often, it just seems so valuable. When I watch basketball, I yawn at a basket. Even in my baseball, which I love, I don't jump up and yell for every run, but in soccer, I'm screaming and celebrating every single score

Archived