would you hit it?

hangwire

• Members

$100 for a Japanese 12 string semihollowbody electric with gold foil old timey pickups - but "wiring issues"

no control back panel so all repairing by me is through the F holes

I think the headstock brand is Regal Artist, but I did not find any similar hits with a google search

would you hit it?

• Members

Buy it!

Heard a good tip a few weeks ago for working via the F-holes - taking out the pots etc. tie a long piece of string to the shaft so that you have something to pull the new one back with, and when putting things back, use plastic-coated semi-flexible wire (maybe an old coat hanger?) and some blu-tack to make a tool to attach the pots to and guide them into their place.

Steve

• Members

Buy it!

Heard a good tip a few weeks ago for working via the F-holes - taking out the pots etc. tie a long piece of string to the shaft so that you have something to pull the new one back with, and when putting things back, use plastic-coated semi-flexible wire (maybe an old coat hanger?) and some blu-tack to make a tool to attach the pots to and guide them into their place.

Steve

Holy {censored}.

Useful information.

I'll be damned.

• Members

If you don't mind the DIY aspect, then hell yes! I would totally snag that. Most semi-hollows need "through the f-holes" work, so YEAH! 100 bones? Totally!!! Just get yourself some dental floss and go to town!!!

Archived