Ewwwwwwww!

• Members

Has anyone used a female condom.. ever? I remember in high school health class some people did a demonstration on them, and they basically had to fist this plastic vagina model to get it in. I laughed out loud.

• Members

Has anyone used a female condom.. ever? I remember in high school health class some people did a demonstration on them, and they basically had to fist this plastic vagina model to get it in. I laughed out loud.

bwaahahahahahhahahahaha

• Members

I've always thought the female condom is one of the most stupid invention ever made.

And also how are you supposed to f**k without laughing at your gf with a bag between her legs?

• Members

I've always thought the female condom is one of the most stupid invention ever made.

And also how are you supposed to f**k without laughing at your gf with a bag between her legs?

the purpose of a female condom is to force a man to wear their male condoms so as to avoid {censored}ing a female condom... thats how ive always seen it, at least...

Archived