A demo has never made me want something less...

jhamnett

• Members

apart that it sound {censored}ty in every way, it's fugly as hell.

Also I can't stand those guitar that try to be alternative with no headstock and stupid shaped-body. They're just unbalanced and ugly.

apart that it sound {censored}ty in every way, it's fugly as hell.

Also I can't stand those guitar that try to be alternative with no headstock and stupid shaped-body. They're just unbalanced and ugly.

Google it - they have a couple of fake, detachable headstocks that will be available RSN; including some sort of snakes on a staff thing that defies description... :facepalm:

Using MIDI guitar to play guitar sounds is probably THE single biggest fail possible with MIDI guitar. IMHO of course. :)

• Members

Google it - they have a couple of fake, detachable headstocks that will be available RSN; including some sort of snakes on a staff thing that defies description...
:facepalm:

:lol: just saw them..terrible:facepalm:

Using MIDI guitar to play guitar sounds is probably THE single biggest fail possible with MIDI guitar. IMHO of course.
:)

btw that's exactly w..why someone should want to imitate an easy sound like a guitar? And I don't think it's a problem of developing the right technology or software or hardware/whatever. It will always seems fake, and also I think the cost of a decent sounding guitar will always be

Sincerely I can't think what kind of people this guitar aim to:confused:

Archived