Loobs

• Members
Yup. I hated to do it,
but you just don't "go there" - not when it's another forumite's wife or kid.
:(

So Loobs gets some "time off". As I said in the other thread, if he emails me an apology that I can forward to Crxsh and his wife, then I'll reduce the time. If not, we'll see him in a week.
:wave:

i agree with phil. take shots at other members, sure.....

but leave the wives and kids out of it :cop:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Gotta get a bit of revenge in. :poke: :D

Not that I'm even religious.

I'd never heard of 4Chan before this forum. And how the hell do you pronounce 'meme' in the outside world anyway?

So what're Christians rockin these days? I hear Teles are popular.

• Members

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeem

About a week ago I was chatting with someone who thought it was 'Me-Me'. We realised both of us had read the word by didn't much use it in conversation.

On another note, my Parents know the guy who wrote Shine Jesus Shine (true story) - any of you godfolk covered that?

• Members
Yup. I hated to do it, but you just don't "go there" - not when it's another forumite's wife or kid.
:(

So Loobs gets some "time off". As I said in the other thread, if he emails me an apology that I can forward to Crxsh and his wife, then I'll reduce the time. If not, we'll see him in a week.
:wave:

PM'd.

• Members

people who are getting butthurt with my voicing displeasure for someone who insulted a guy's wife need to man the {censored} up. this includes you. i don't care how long you guys have been sucking his dick.

• Members

Things on the internet aren't the same in the real world.
Things in the real world aren't the same on the internet.

There are obvious situations involving serious matters that cause this phenomenon to overlap, but that involves the hence mentioned keyword: SERIOUS. Matters of law and unarguable wrongdoings. Not subjective immoralities that may or may not be veiled in jest, whether tasteful or distasteful.

people who are getting butthurt with my voicing displeasure for someone who insulted a guy's wife need to man the {censored} up. this includes you. i don't care how long you guys have been sucking his dick.

So let's say we're friends and you own an ostrich that you like to ride, and we, as friends, constantly talk about your ostrich riding escapades. Then, one day, I mention in passing how much I'd like to ride your ostrich. You then proceed to become infuriated just because I voice a frivolous desire. Why do you become upset? Not because it's some moral law; it's an insecure defense mechanism packed with juvenile bravado, but because you don't want anyone damaging or taking something that you like. Something that, subconsciously or otherwise, you deem as yours. Is that the reaction a true man should take? {censored} yeah! Because that's all a wife really is to anybody; something you work really hard to own so you can ride it any time you want to.

Pointless extended metaphor aside though, hypocrisy is a lovely personality trait.

• Members

that's about the dumbest analogy i've ever read. maybe i'm wrong but there are vows of honor and all that other pointless stuff regarding marriage. and seeing that crxsh dude's involvement with church-related threads, i'm sure there were vows of honor and then some.

i'm not a religious person by any stretch, but your comparison of one of the world's most sacred institutions to some backwards-ass saturday morning cartoon fantasy situation is quite the reach.

• Members

your comparison of one of the world's most sacred institutions to some backwards-ass saturday morning cartoon fantasy situation is quite the reach.

This is one of the most inadvertently funny sentences I have ever read.

Guest Guest

God, your schtick is really old ALREADY.

Also, this. Meta-butthurt fail; calling people pussies for calling you a {censored}...? No backsies, bro.

Archived