August New-Gear Thread

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
"http:...albums/q225/whitepapagold/quadeight.jpg"

:wave:

CHEATERS always prosper! Hey wait...

The funny thing is I renamed the photo :facepalm:.... I forget how sneaky teh internetz can is...

Its a mastering EQ from the Warner Bros sound stage OG style! Ive been watching it for MONTHS but got 500 off the price today and could stop clicking. ;)

• Members

Diametro makes puppies cry...:cry:

Viva Obama Bin Laden! Damn Democrat morons just made a bitter old man who was locked in a cage for way too long president of the Untied States. Its like Ronald Reagan, minus the charm, and George Bush Jr., minus the coke, had a sleepy old bitter baby...:facepalm:

• Members
I have some reverse-new gear for August. Sold: Monomachine SFX-60 mki, Machinedrum UW-1 mki, MC-909.

And have many monies in pocket.
;)

Funny, I'm getting a Monomachine SFX-60 -- half for its sequencing ability, though.

I'll see how I like the sounds and pure mangling goodness included. If I don't, I can always trade in for a Cirklon whenever that comes out.

• Members
Damn Democrat morons just made a bitter old man who was locked in a cage for way too long president of the Untied States. Its like Ronald Reagan, minus the charm, and George Bush Jr., minus the coke, had a sleepy old bitter baby...
:facepalm:

or dick cheney minus the weight.

• Members
Someone here at HC bought some BX8a's and got a pair of these, free...

261243.jpg

I went ahead and bought them (great deal!) and put them up today...Love them!

I bought a pair of BX8as and got the stands and a clock. Now how much would you pay?! Yeah, the clock didn't even have a frigging battery in it. That made me laugh.

In addition, I also bought that MOTU Midi Express XT (USB) off augerinn (excellent deal, fantastic packing, lightning fast shipping...can't go wrong with him in my book). I thought I was going to offload some guitars (gasp!) that I haven't been playing, I figured screw it and kept them. I always regret selling them later, anyway.

Now that I'm back from vacation, I'm staring at tone generators on eBay. I'd still like to replace my CS6r. Or, get a 550. Or, maybe a 5080. Or...

Archived