why is ChristianATL banned?

shipatsea

• Members

a bunch of dumbass virgins were falling over themselves over pictures of teenagers in underwear.

Christian said one making a stupid face was not attractive. the virgins got upset and claimed they didnt think Christian was attractive enough to reject a girl making a silly face.

Christian said he didnt think they were attractive enough to question his attactiveness.

the goatees banned him from their forum. :confused:

:)

• Members

i think phil asked him to apologise about it, or he would be banned for a week (i think) so with this, i take it he hasnt apologised, i dont know ?

He said, quite plainly, that he wasn't going to apologise to the Amp forum, and that he would gladly take a temp ban.

Pretty funny {censored}, if you ask me.

I'm just glad you guys don't rip on me (as I'm from the Amp forum, and I spend most of my time over there. haha)

• Members
a bunch of dumbass virgins were falling over themselves over pictures of teenagers in underwear.

Christian said one making a stupid face was not attractive. the virgins got upset and claimed they didnt think Christian was attractive enough to reject a girl making a silly face.

Christian said he didnt think they were attractive enough to question his attactiveness.

the goatees banned him from their forum.
:confused:

:)

In a nutshell.... some of those band photos were funny though. Ban worthy? Seems a bit harsh.

• Members

The amps forum is mega retarded, but anyone that says they wouldn't {censored} the duck faced girl is lying.

Did you see how lopsided she was? Freakish.

still would though

Archived