Why do so many HCEG forumites have crappy pedalboards ?

warioblast

Why do so many HCFX forumites have crappy guitars? :poke:

Touche.

I was going to make some sort of tongue in cheek comment about the amps of the HCEF vs HCAF folks, but then I realized that for the most part, the amps over here are probably better - or at least more in line with my tastes. :o:D

The same can probably be said about guitars. HCAF tends to like things pointier in the headstocks than I do, and I'm not into the PRS thing that HCEG tends to dig (nothing against PRS, but I hate their necks), so again, I think *my* tastes seem to be more in line with the general gear preferences over here.... and of course, we do tend to have the best pedalboards. :phil:

Many on HCEG view effects and their role differently than most on HCFX.

This.

Because opinions vary.

That.

Something's wrong with your delay pedal.

Winner! :lol: :phil:

(IOW, nice board... but for many of us on HCEF, a board without a delay pedal is incomplete - even with a Klon on it. :))

• Members
Something's wrong with your delay pedal.

Winner!
:lol:
:phil:

(IOW, nice board... but for many of us on HCEF, a board without a delay pedal is incomplete - even with a Klon on it.
:)
)

Of all the guitar forums at HC, HCFX is the one I prefer even though I don't fit in with the dominant dogma and style.

I have never owned a delay pedal and I got rid of all time-based effects a very long time ago (early 90s).

I had a Rotovibe, phasers, Octavers, etc... but it didn't do it to me. I still have a Crybaby gathering dust somewhere.

However, I'd love to get my hands on a TC Electronic G-System.

The only wetness I add to my tone is the amp's onboard reverb.

Of all the guitar forums at HC, HCFX is the one I prefer even though I don't fit in with the dominant dogma and style.

I have never owned a delay pedal and I got rid of all time-based effects a very long time ago (early 90s).

I had a Rotovibe, phasers, Octavers, etc... but it didn't do it to me. I still have a Crybaby gathering dust somewhere.

However, I'd love to get my hands on a TC Electronic G-System.

The only wetness I add to my tone is the amp's onboard reverb.

Perfectly viable POV, and we're glad to have you here with us. :cool:

Archived