OT: Oakley Sunglasses...

frankiej

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ray-Bans are cool, but they tend to be loose on the face and fall off pretty easily when you look down. Oakleys tend to grab the head and stay put, even when you're looking down. I also have a pair of those "Over-the-Top" Oakleys that make you look like a spaceman. I use them for cycling or when I want to freak people out.

• Members

Ray-Bans are cool, but they tend to be loose on the face and fall off pretty easily when you look down. Oakleys tend to grab the head and stay put, even when you're looking down. I also have a pair of those "Over-the-Top" Oakleys that make you look like a spaceman. I use them for cycling or when I want to freak people out.

You can adjust the metal frame of Ray Bans to "stick" to your face.

I usually bring mine to my optometrist whenever I get my eyes checked or when they get loose... he doesn't charge me for adjustments either.

• Members

You can adjust the metal frame of Ray Bans to "stick" to your face.

I usually bring mine to my optometrist whenever I get my eyes checked or when they get loose... he doesn't charge me for adjustments either.

My Rays are like 35 years old (made in USA) and made of heavy-duty plastic, and aren't adjustable.

• Members

My Rays are like 35 years old (made in USA) and made of heavy-duty plastic, and aren't adjustable.

Some plastics are still adjustable... they just put them in a hot box and shape them.

But 35yrs old.... I wouldn't try just in case they're so old they snap or something.

I have no problem with the look of Oakleys at all, Ray Bans are just more comfortable to me. I found that the constant squeezing of the Oakleys gave me headaches for some reason.

Archived