Dogs VS Cats

RoboPimp

• Members

The majority of dogs are annoying and needy, leave me the hell alone and I'd like them more. I don't like all cats, but on average I prefer them to dogs. cats = less stink, less fur on furniture, less broken/destroyed things, less hassle.

This is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

• Members
is
this
an argument for or against the dogs?

:lol: that is sooooo disgusting.

I love both dogs and cats and most animals in general; but until I live out in the country, I will only house a cat. My wife and I are never home enough to house a dog, and the dog would be miserable. As it is, our cat gets lonely, but he does love his private space when he's in certain moods, especially when it is hot, and we live in Florida.

Mao is extremely beneficial to our house. First, he catches every living thing that enters, save maybe the termites - spiders, roaches, palmetto bugs, moths, Silverfish, etc. He catches them all and often leaves them in front of my pedals for me. Also, he provides security for our house. He's pretty heavy, and whenever anyone comes to our door, he jumps down from his perch, which makes a huge thud on the floor. It really does sound like a person is in the house. He also howls at the door when strangers are on the property.

I think cats make excellent urban pets for busy people on the go. Dogs, not so much.

• Members

This is the weirdest thing I've ever read.

I don't see what's so weird about it. my friends that have dogs, their places smell. they're out for too long and they come back to {censored} and piss on their floor, or something broken. one has a wiener dog, and if it gets too excited it pees. if I go over to their place the damn dogs won't leave me alone, drool on me and I end up stinking like dog. if I crash at their place I wake up covered in fur with a dog in my face. the only dog I ever really had affection for was so dumb it ran out in front of the only car around for miles (in farmland) and got itself killed.

I've never experienced any of that with a cat.

Archived