Bananas to split

RoboPimp

• Members

My sister and I watched them in the 70s after school.

All those creepy suited kids shows back then really fueled my love of psychedelia at an early age
:o

HR pufnstuf, lidsville, land of the lost,
:facepalm:
what a strange era for children.

It was, it's also suprising how much US stuff we had over here back then too... The most memorable stuff from when I was a kid is all American, like The Banana Splits, who I adored ... My favorite Cartoons were stuff Like Scooby Doo, Wacky Races and The Hair Bear Bunch!! I loved Wonder Woman and Batman too... and stuff Like Charlie's Angels and Starsky and Hutch that was on in the evenings, I can't recall watching much UK made stuff at all back then.

• Members

It was, it's also suprising how much US stuff we had over here back then too... The most memorable stuff from when I was a kid is all American, like The Banana Splits, who I adored ... My favorite Cartoons were stuff Like Scooby Doo, Wacky Races and The Hair Bear Bunch!! I loved Wonder Woman and Batman too... and stuff Like Charlie's Angels and Starsky and Hutch that was on in the evenings, I can't recall watching much UK made stuff at all back then.

Great stuff. I think my favorites were PufnStuf, Planet of the Apes, 6 Million Dollar Man, Superfriends, and The Monster Squad...

Gotta love the reggae intro to this:

[YOUTUBE]LuFO5QzT9fw[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

PufnStuf, Superfriends, and The Monster Squad...

we didn't get those... :(

We did have the six million dollar man (and woman) and planet of the apes though! ... and the adams family and the munsters... I used to have a Bionic Man doll, you could look through his eye... it was weird!

Archived