READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 8-8-10

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Up for sale is my Custom Skinpimp MKIII I got from Ryan a year ago. It's in a funky 70's themed enclosure with two unbranded (Japanese OC-75's) transistors and a Mullard red dot 080 (Mil spec OC 84).This thing is tuned like an absolute monster at high gain settings with a fair amount of clean up available when needed. It also comes with the box and bag and other misc stuff that originally came with.

P1000038.jpg

P1000041.jpg

I'm looking to get $230 shipped from this. I'll also take more pictures if people need them.

:wave:

• Members

My hoarding has crowded my band room and Ive got to make room.

I will charge exact shipping costs. Paypal is fine

DSC03504.jpg

DSC02987-1.jpg

-hm-2 mij 45$

-hm-3 with box 45$

-df-2 dist/feedbacker 90$

-nyc muff 45$

-whammy 2- 185$

-ibanez cs-9- mij make an offer. Its from the 80s, old, and kind of worn but sounds good

-emg 81 and 85- painted red at one point but they have been sanded back to black. Does not alter sound at all. with wiring. 40$ each

-emg sa- with new wring and packaging. 50$ or buy all three for 115$

-duncan JB sounds and look like shit. Im not a fan of these so it may be fine. 20$ as is

-misc pickups- two carvins and some no names. All functioning. 15$ each for the carvins and 5$ for the rest.

I also have a zvex seek wah and fuzz probe that I may part with. Not sure on prices so send an offer if you are interested

dmm- not for sale

ma fuzz- not for sale

prices do not include shipping.

Trades

Moog low pass or ring mod

anderson humbuckers

smallish midi footswitch

boss ps3 or rps10

• Members

USA/Paypal only. Prices includes USPS Priority shipping.

topfuelrv3firefly.jpg

topfuelrv3.jpg

Skreddy Top Fuel (Tonefactor edition) SOLD - Has the usual chips, and there's a ding on one of the knobs. Comes with box, velcro'ed.

Noc3 Firefly (black sparkle) SOLD - like new condition, velcro'ed with box.

Boss RV3 SOLD - shows signs of wear - mostly on the input jack side, I used it for 15 years. With box/velcro'ed.

l_7b804c982834423cb48de30c72a0039a.jpg

2007 HWY1 Tele $675 incl UPS Ground shipping - This was a gigging guitar, has a few superficial dings, but works fine. Added Bigsby, locking tuners, pickguard, 4 way switch (for bridge and neck in series), graphite saddles, straploks. Includes the pictured molded case.

WTTF 4 String Bass Not sure what I'm looking for, must let me know what you have.

governor_s.jpg

Eminence Governor 16ohm $60 shipped UPS Ground - Barely broken in, might need some more time. With box and goodies.

• Members

Introducing the MYSTIQUE overdrive and Fuzz !

mystique133.jpg

Unusually dynamic Overdrive, open yet warm.

Also switch enabled Fuzz, extra gnarly even at low gain, yet cleans up, all the splat, a bit of spit but no fizz whatsoever.

one unit avail immediately, w/switch $139 ... SPECIAL: $10 off, mention this..

MORE INFO

• Members

Guitar comes with it's hard shell case. it's a solid instrument but it's just time for me to move on. I never gigged with it and its always been in my stable temperature home. Everything on it is stock. The pick holder will be removed. Very surprisingly versatile instrument. This series uses the ZR tremolo unit which means when a string breaks the other strings stay in tune.

UPDATE: I just installed a ZR Downshifter so the guitar can be put in drop D without unlocking the nut. New Pic soon

Looking for $830 shipped/paypal'd NO TRADES. pm if you want some more pics. I have vid clips on my youtube so check that out.

CIMG0456.jpg

CIMG0458.jpg

CIMG0457.jpg

CIMG0459.jpg

ZR Downshifter pic

CIMG0461.jpg

EVERYTHING COUNTS SALE

I have 5 plugged 1 spot daisy chain. works 100% $8

White reverse polarity cable for pedals with a positive center $3

Current doubler (ma doubler) for pedals that are still 9v but need more ma to function. Use this with two outputs on a power supply $5

a nonworking MXR doubleshot distortion pedal. One day I accidentally plugged it into the wrong powersupply. It powers on but the effect won't engage. If you think you can tinker with it and maybe fix it make an offer SOLD

7 sets of unopened d'addario strings .10 gauge. $15 SOLD

Drive G65 solid state amp. It's 2 channels with low & high output. 12" speaker. everything on this amp works except for the DSP effects. I think its just a wire. makes a great practice or small venue amp. No idea what it's worth so make an offer, and we'll negotiate shipping.

CAD GXL2400 Condenser mic w/ shockmount and zipper case (needs phantom power). $75

All prices except when said otherwise is shipped/paypal'd CONUS

CIMG0465.jpg

CIMG0463.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg

• Members

up for grabs:

fender baritone special hh. model year: 2008? black. near mint. comes with SKB hardshell case. $650 + shipping.

creepyfingers doomidrive. $200.

line 6 MM4. Adaptor included. $150.

fulltone fulldrive 2. black knobs. nonmosfet. comp cut/vintage/flat mids switch. $125.

fulltone fat boost. V1, grey. $100.

wren and cuff red camel. anderton TSF/way huge red llama clone. very early model, serial no. 14: wide box; silver racing stripe. looks cool, sounds cooler. $125.

boss ds-1. $25.

mojohand copperhead dual boost. w/ box. $150.

dod fx96 analog delay. $60.

boss hm-2. great wall-of-shoegaze dirtbox. beat up and missing a knob, but works just fine. $50.

boss bd-2. you know what this is. cosmetically beat, works perfectly. $50.

will trade fulldrive (or, really, just about any of these) for (or toward) a vexter box of rock. will also trade an empress vintage modified superdelay for a strymon el capistan + cash.

otherwise, cash is king. send a pm, or send an email to forscience [at] mac [dot] com.

• Members

Electro Harmonix Holy Grail - big box version with blue led, comes with original box.

905_2934.jpg

Redbear MK 120 - this thing is a beast, super clean w/ point to point hand wiring, just retubed with very low hours on them. On hold for my bro, RCJ.

DSCN0845.jpg

Digitech Whammy II - comes with original box, manual, and power supply

905_2967.jpg

Digitech Vocal 300 - Used for about 10 minutes and then put in closet for last 2 years. Paid $300, Make an offer... any offer, just get this shit outta my closet.

905_2933.jpg

Catalinbread Hyperpak - comes with box, static bag

905_2939.jpg

PM me for more pics. Most everything comes with the original box. I'm open for trade offers or prices, just no low balling please. Mainly interested in Rat, E600, Nano Holy Grail, Chicklet, RV3, Fuzzany smaller pedals.... whatever, just try me. Everything is shipped USPS w/ delivery confirmation and insurance. Continental U.S. only unless you pay the shipping difference.

• Members

the BOBBY D BOOK!

many guys here kept saying "man, you should write a BOOK"

so i did :lol:

featuring awesome cover design by HCFX member James Vincent :love:

the book is now a PROFESSIONALLY formatted e-book in a PDF file.

only $5 via paypal (gift, please) will get you the wildest ride thru the music biz you may ever experience!

10% of the proceeds from this book are going to MUSICARES, the Grammy Award foundation that helps musicians get their lives back together.

now available on SMASHWORDS for international buyers, they also have KINDLE, Sony eReader, and several other formats!

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/19454

if you wanna buy it direct from me, just PM me...or you can buy it from SCRIBD.com

"As Hunter S. Thompson said, 'The music business is a hallway filled with snakes and whores

• Members

tradebait.jpg

Mostly looking to trade, but if you have a cash offer, shoot me a PM. The green pedal is a Honey Bee clone I got from Crxsh and the black Lovepedal is a Dragon Fuzz I just got but did not bond with. Still need to try it with my Tele before passing judgment though. The Mystic Octavius works fine with a OneSpot or Boss adapter, but I recently tried it with 9V battery and it did not work. The VMSD and Honey Bee clone have velcro on the bottom, the rest do not. All are clean and in great shape.

Looking for:

Dr Scientist Cosmichorus

Heavy Electronics Radio Havana

Strymon Orbit Flanger

Mid-Fi Pitch Pirate or PsycheByke

Moog Phaser or MIDI Murf

Red Witch Stereo Moon Phaser

Electro-Harmonix Cathedral

Fromel Shape EQ

I

• Members

Boss SL-20 Slicer

- This is the Slicer - you might be wondering, does it slice? I can assure you that it does indeed slice.

With Box. $120 Shipped/Paypal'd.

Demo vid.

[YOUTUBE]dFMjVKFQrKE[/YOUTUBE]

DSC_0191.jpg

• Members

Local deal only (too heavy/awkwardly large to ship) - Farfisa Compact Deluxe - $350

I'm selling my Farfisa Compact Deluxe combo organ. It works nicely, all voicing and footage tabs as well as vibrato work and sound great. Has a volume pedal included.

The bad (there always is when shit's 45 years old, isn't there?): the reverb doesn't work, a few of the black bass keys are out (the switchable bass/treble grey section is all good, though) and the lid is pretty beat up.

farfisa1.jpg

Archived