OT: Am I a bad person because I can't stop laughing at this?

• Members

What's with the title calling him a gangsta, though? What about him is gangsta?
<.>

Are you kidding me?!? HE IN THE STREETS!! NOT SOME {censored} ASS CROSSWALK!!! DOUGIE-ING!!! IN THE SUBURBS!!! AND HE TRIED TO FIGHT A {censored}ING PINK ICE CREAM TRUCK!!! {censored}'S GANGSTA AS {censored}!!!

Not. locked. :wave:

No reports about it either. I don't think the guy's weight, gender or color had anything whatsoever to do with any of this - his stupidity for dancing in the middle of a busy street, and the absurdity of him getting hit (and apparently not to badly :idk: ) by a pink ice cream truck is what people find amusing.

The lesson to be learned from this: Dance with the ice cream truck and you get the horn. And then hit.

• Members

Phil, we're going to need a moderator's round table on this, which should probably be moderated.

I'm getting a LOT of complaints about the locking of this thread now so I'll unlock it FOR NOW because Phil asked me to, but otherwise I'd stick to my guns on this one.

• Members

You shouldn't have to say things like "regardless of his skin color"

What the {censored} is wrong with you people? Some dumb fat {censored} dances in the street gets hit by a truck. Thats it. Laugh. Race is not an issue here just brainpower.

If I posted some fat, white dumbass getting hurt doing some stupid backyard wrestling {censored} no one would approach the video from a "regardless of his skin color" POV. It would just be "O, look at the moron.

Way to {censored}ing sensitive round here.

Archived