Why doesn't Fender release affordable 'La Cabronita' & 'Telemaster' models

warioblast

• Members

yeah i would but a mexican/japanese/chinese whatever telemaster if fender made it

but they know that no one will buy the expensive ones if there are cheap ones too

I really don't think so. People who would buy the "cheap" models couldn't afford the expensive ones or just like me, couldn't justify shelling out $2k for a guitar.

• Members

I really don't think so. People who would buy the "cheap" models couldn't afford the expensive ones or just like me, couldn't justify shelling out $2k for a guitar.

I agree. People buy Strats and Teles at all kinds of price points to suit their budgets, and I'm one of those guys who couldn't afford a $2k guitar no matter how much I wanted it.

Probably for the same reason they don't make those guitars in a 24" scale length version - they don't think there's enough market demand for them.

If enough people ask for them, and their marketing research says they see a huge potential market for something, most companies will strongly consider releasing the product if they feel they can sell enough of them at a reasonable profit.

Archived