READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-7-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i've got a diamond comp for sale in like new condition - SOLD

so I've got a 'starlight blue' meathead for sale in like new condition with all the original box goodies.. (it's one of at most 5 i can't remember the actual count but it is 5 or less) it's in like new condition - $320USD + shipping
& a
'psycho lime' dark tuned sonic titan.. again like new with the goodies. Just got him last week but dark tuned (I thought one was blues tuned) so this guy needs to go - $350USD + shipping (exactly what I paid for it)

2vc6b6c.jpg

2a9utd2.jpg

5byzhe.jpg

• Members
New Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects-$899. Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270633248523

Coral Sound is an Authorized Metasonix Dealer. Up for Buy It Now on eBay is the exciting new Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster Multi-Effects Unit. Housed in a ABS utility box the Metasonix KV-100 has all the insane sounds imaginable!

The Metasonix KV-100 AssBlaster contains the following:

Five real new-old-stock VACUUM TUBES. the basic preamp stage of our TM-7 Scrotum Smasher, driving: - the waveshaping (pulser) and ring modulation functions of our TM-1, minus the ring-modulator carrier oscillator, which then drives; a VCO derived from our TM-3 (it is NOT intended for use as a synthesizer pitch source, only as a special effect for signal degradation), leading to; an all-new wide-sweeping bandpass filter, with envelope filter function plus wah capability (external pedal); plus an envelope follower, which also makes a gate signal; and a noise gate on the output, which is always active and is driven by said gate signal.

Plus relay-based true bypass for the main circuit, plus relay controlled activation of the VCO and pulser. Controllable with manual switches or external Fender-type amp footswitches. Plus plenty of processing inputs and outputs for control voltages. No MIDI.

Only 8 knobs allow for vast ranges of distortion and effects, Yes, you can plug your guitar into it, Yes, you can plug line-level sources into it. Yes you can run the output to a guitar amp or any mixer. Yes, all the inputs and outputs are compatible with modular synthesizers.

Specifications: Audio input accepts unbalanced guitar, microphone or line signals. Output 600 ohms unbalanced. 1/4" jacks for all I/O. Extra inputs: carrier audio input for ring modulator, CV inputs for VCO pitch and filter sweep. Extra outputs: envelope CV out, VCO waveform out, pulser waveform out. Frequency response: yes. Distortion: yee-haw. Filter sweep range: 12 kHz. Enclosed in rugged, moisture-resistant ABS utility box with hinged lid, carrying handle and latch. Size with lid closed 12.25"x7.4"x6.5" (314mmx186mmx168mm), weight (minus AC adapter) approx 2 lbs (1.4 kg). Power: 12 volts AC, 50/60 Hz, 1.5 amps. Uses Jameco 167151 AC adapter for power in 120v countries. Power inlet: 2.1mm coaxial jack. Unit ships with AC adapter for USA. Note: On/Off buttons in picture have been replaced with On/Off rocker switches.

Here's some sound clips.

http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_SH101.mp3
http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_Machinedrum.mp3
http://thewretch.com/KV100/KV100_Guitar.mp3

KV100thumbnail.jpg

Prescription Dual-Tone-3 Channel OD/Distortion-$149. Free Shipping
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270633249682

Up for Buy It Now on eBay is a 1999 Prescription Electronics DUAL-TONE Overdrive/Distortion pedal. Prescription Electronics no longer makes the Dual-Tone. It was hand built by it's designer, James Santiago for Prescription Electronics. It is one of the first prototypes made and has goo covering the circuit. (pictured)

The DUAL-TONE produces 3 different tones. You could have a mellow rhythm Overdrive (green LED) and switch to blazing lead distortion (red LED). Then switch on the Fat (yellow LED) for added volume boost or thickness. There are two internal trim pots to set the amount of volume and thickness. Fat works with green Overdrive and red Distortion channels.

The DUAL-TONE has Volume, Tone, Rhythm Gain and Lead Gain Controls. It is in great condition, works great, and sold as is and comes with Box and Directions.

Here's what James Santiago said about his creation!

"It's true. I'm responsible for the DUAL-TONE's existence. I spent about 8 months working on the darn thing. I hand built some prototypes (which took about eight hours each to build) until Prescription Electronics took over the production process. The DUAL-TONE was designed to make thin sounding Strats played through an open-back combo amp sound more like a Les Paul through a Marshall. I voiced the Dual-Tone to work for my Strat through Twin Reverb setup." James Santiago

From Prescription Electronics website: www.fuzzbox.com
An overdrive/distortion pedal that never sounds small, thin or compressed. This unique pedal allows you to preset two different levels of gain. The switchable tone section fattens up your sound even when the pedal is plugged into a bright amp.

I was a Prescription Electronic Dealer when I bought the Dual-Tone. The Dealer Cost of a Dual-Tone is $175.00. The Retail List was $250.00. This is a great sounding OD/Distortion pedal that I would not be selling, but I can't find work. Don't pass up this deal!

IMG_1802.jpg

Up for Buy It Now on eBay is the Lovetone Light Jack for Lovetone Flanger and Ring Stinger-$50.00
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270633252658

Up for Buy It Now is a new Lovetone Light Jack CV Controller for the Lovetone Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. They were made for the Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. They also work with other pedals with CV (controlled voltage) inputs, results vary.

In the Ring Stinger the Light Jack controls the pitch of the oscillator and the delay time of the Question Mark Flanger (pictured pedal not included). The brighter the light source on the Light Jack, the greater the range. Hand movements between the light and jack can create with a bit of practice, very theremin-like effects. Your Lovetone Light jack comes in a small plastic bag with a Lovetone Post Card.

LLJcv.jpg
LLJpack.jpg

• Members

Some odds and ends for sale.

Two sets of .012 - .052 D' Addario XL Chrome flatwounds. $15 SOLD

Buzz Stop for Jaguar/Jazzmaster. $17

Used, white CIJ Jaguar pickguard. Usual swirl marks. The back is fully shielded. The circular patterns are a reflection from the light. $20

Used MIJ Fender Vintage Style tuners. Slotted head screws included. $22 SOLD

VAmp002.jpg

Shipped and Paypal'd. PM please.

Thanks.

• Members

TRADE INTERESTS/WANT TO BUY list:

-WANT TO DOWNSIZE YOUR BOARD?I have a Gator Pedal Tote w/bag in good shape, and Im looking to upgrade to the Pro size, or something similar (Pedaltrain, or even a cheap Rondo case - need moar roooom). Can work out partial trade/cash however we need to.

-1spot daisy chain (JUST the chain)

-Vibe/Wah/Phaser/Filter - something thats a little vocal.

-Distortion/OD/fuzz - not looking for anything in particular. Just like to try new stuff out.

-Delay - nothing fancy. Just something simple.

BYOC Screamer2 with 3-way clipping switch

$60 shipped/paypal

Danelectro Fab Tone

Great stacker. Not bad on its own. The key is to keep the Treb and "Fab" down low. Sounds monstrous with a TS or other overdrive before it. I would have no problem keeping it, despite its hideous design and appearance. Ive been stacking it before my OCD, and since its pretty high gain to begin with, with the Fab at 0 it basically gives the OCD RABIES.

$30 shipped/paypal

DOD Supra Distortion

Silver pedal. Has 2 extra pots that seem to add gain and presence. Honestly, I thought it sounded beautiful set on clean in front of my clean amp. Works well as a pre- or post-dirt boost as well. THe actual distortion is a bit wild, and it never seems to end. You could probably commit mass murder with the amount of volume this thing has.

$20 shipped/paypal

Boss DS-1 Wampler "18" mods

Mods performed by previous owner. Sounds absolutely NOTHING like either of the DS-1s Ive owned (stock and Allums). Id keep it if my OCD didnt cover my Marshally tonez. Signal-sensitive LED visible through small hole in the O in TONE. MXR style knobs. Has a TON of gain on tap, but most of it is from 2oclock to max. Works great as a boost as well.

$40 SOLD

Crappy phone pic is crappy.

9910sale.jpg

• Members

Prices shipped/pp'd

DOD stuff: Pretty much all museum pieces, totally brand new looking. Except for the phaser. That's missing one of the silver disc inserts in the knobs. They're all mounted in a good quality pedal board (I'm guessing vintage DIY) with the plastic interlock knobby stuff used to hold the pedals down. Comes with a matching DOD power supply with the correct 1/8" cables.

Delay - $185
Flanger - $130
Phaser, Comp, OD: $65 each.
Chorus: SOLD
Power supply and pedalboard: Um....$45 plus actual shipping?
Or buy the whole mess for $525 shipped

Emma Reeza - couple nicks, no box. No pics right now. $145

Ibanez PQ-9 parametric eq - good condition, missing one slider cap. $125

Muff, DMM, wah not for sale unless you ridiculously overpay.

IMG_7721.jpg

IMG_7171.jpg

• Members

changed my mind, WTB: spring chicken

FS/T: Electro-Harmonix Cathedral $170
Fuzzhugger AB-Synth. not sure what i want to trade for besides a cosmichorus. make me an offer. I'll also let it go for $100 paypal'd and shipped

i'll trade for a spring chicken or m9, strymon blue sky, or a cosmichorus possibly.

DSC_0499.jpg

• Members

All prices include shipping. Please add 3% for paypal. US deals only!! First to pay, first to get it!! :)

DOD FX55: Vintage distortion. Supposedly much better than the three knob version of this. Good condition. $20

IMG_6486.jpg

BBE Sonic Stomp: Lots of scratches and paint chips, and is missing battery door. Does not include original box, adapter, or papers. Works perfectly fine, though! $40

IMG_6521.jpg

Boss PH-2 Super Phaser: Pretty beat up, works perfectly as it should. I'm not much of a modulation guy, so away it goes. $40

IMG_6533.jpg

Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensamble: Pretty good condition, only a small scratch on top. Again, not really a modulation guy, so away it goes. No box. $40

IMG_6534.jpg

Fulltone Clyde Deluxe: Older white version. In fair condition. Does not come with the original box, and is missing the knobs, but you can still turn them just fine without. $165

IMG_6537.jpg

IMG_6538.jpg

IMG_6540.jpg

Will offer a discount on multiple item purchases.

Shoot me an offer and lets get a deal rolling! :thu:

• Members

Freeing up funds....got several things incoming, so things gotta go! Paypal gift option is always appreciated.

Pedaltrain Mini - I already laid two full-length strips of loop-side industrial velcro, but it barely looks used. Never gigged, excellent condition. The original soft case is included, which I never used. Zipper and internals are 100%. Yours for $50 shipped and pp'd.

Danelectro CC Drive V1 - The OCD clone. I'm ashamed to say that it's the sixth one I've owned, but it really is that good. Excellent condition, original box is included. $40 shipped and pp'd

CAD D189 Cardioid Mic - Came with the Satriani mic set, and I've only used the ribbon mic. This is absolutely unused, and has literally sat in its pouch for a year. Never used, never even touched. $40 shipped and pp'd.

I'll have pics up in a second.

• Members

I'm not too excited about this, but I need to sell this to pay some bills. This a custom SG one-off made by Resurrection Guitars and is loaded with everything you could ever need/want.

Only the best mahogany was chosen for the body. Awesome figuring in it that pictures didn't quite pick up.

The neck is really something else too. You would have no idea from the pictures, but it is a multi-piece neck-thru design with a huge volute, which means it's virtually indestructible. The fretboard is a great piece of ebony with beautiful inlays.

The bridge is a fine-tuning Gibson USA Badass Bridge (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, but it says Gibson and Made in USA on it).

And finally you have an outstanding set of pickups (I believe Bareknuckle, waiting for original owner to clarify specific models) and excellent electronics (CTS 500k pots, braided wire, shielding, etc).

Hard-case is most certainly included as well.

I am the 2nd owner of this guitar, and it has clearly been appreciated and well-taken care of by both of us. Take a look at the pictures for yourself!

100_3916.jpg

100_3915.jpg

100_3914.jpg

100_3907.jpg

100_3904.jpg

100_3899.jpg

100_3896.jpg

100_3918.jpg

100_3919.jpg

100_3920.jpg

I'd really prefer to sell outright, but I will also consider partial trades for anything guitar related. Shoot me a PM with any additional questions, I will do my best to accurately answer them.

Thanks for taking a look! NOW TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU!

Asking Price: $2500

• Members

LOOKING FOR A SEYMOUR DUNCAN SHAPE SHIFTER TREM

Prices are shipped.

Red Witch Trem. In good shape. Velcro on bottom. Tremolos like Trololo but I want something with Tap Tempololo. $175

Ibanez LF-7 Lo-Fi. Its bueno, good bueno. Velcro on the bottom. - $40

IMG_1225.jpg

• Members

Pickups:

Duncan Designed HB103 $30 (patterned after duncan distortion)

Telecaster neck pickup rewound by Lynn Collins $30

MIM Classic 50s rewound by Lynn Collins $30

4978381631_92e910d84e_z.jpg

Pedals:

DOD Fx-10 Bifet preamp - $30

Digitech Hardwire CM-2 Tube Overdrive $58

Boss DD-5 "road worn" but works great $60

4978381585_64dd8ec58e_z.jpg

Pickguards:

wbw mim telecaster pickguard $10

bwb 78 telecaster pickguard cut for humbucker $10

4978990010_e3544db0f1_z.jpg

All prices include shipping and Paypal.

PM for more details.

• Members

Moog MF-102 Ring Modulator. Works and sounds good,has some normal wear on the wood sides and velcro on the bottom.
Comes with the center positive adaptor to work with your pedal power 2 or equal. $185 shipped to conUS.

Akai Headrush E2. Works and sounds good.Has velcro on the bottom and no power supply. Works fine with pedal power 2. $120 shipped to ConUS

Prices include shipping and paypal fees. Can ship internationally if you don't mind paying the difference
between a large flat rate box to US and one to Europe or your location.Around $20 more last I checked.
As for trades,try me.
I lack a pedal that brings the brootz.
Nice tele pickups could peak my interest.

DSC06553.jpg

• Members

BestFriends.jpg

DSC00094.jpg

DSC00102.jpg

DSC00101.jpg

This is one of if not the coolest guitar I've ever played. Definitely not a museum show-piece, but still an amazing guitar. Plays and sounds great.

Born on 16 November, 1978 at the Kalamazoo factory. Modded and used. The coil split doesn't work. Not sure if the pups are original. Enamel on back of neck is removed. Kahler installed. (they cut the original gold truss cover on head to install the string locks).

$2900 OBO shipped to lower 48

• Members

i'm selling all my crazy pedals because i want a doepfer.

prescription electronics experience (modded foxx tone machine) $180

crowther prunes & custard (transparent boost/overdrive with blendable intermodulation stage. used by tortoise/sonic youth/wilco) $140

moog mf-101 low pass filter (crazy filter, expression/cv control, with the resonance turned up it becomes a sine wave oscillator) $200

digitech pds 20/20 (lofi looping delay with modulation. tweaked for 12+ seconds of delay.) $120

dod fx25 envelope filter (sounds great. subtle to extreme funk within) $50

also, check out my blog for instruments/noise boxes that i build: www.hellospiral.tumblr.com

add ten bucks for shipping in the continental US. i'll ship to canada, but i have no idea how much it costs anymore.

• Members

Boss DC-2- My favorite Boss pedal, but I have entirely too many pedals and chorus pedals specifically. Missing a button cover, but that does not affect functionality at all. $145 Shipped CONUS

2mxeiyu.jpg

20pwjyr.jpg

Boss DM-100 delay machine- Awesome delay, uses the same Chips as the DM-2 just with a lot more options. tip of power switch has broken off, ehich is very common with these, it still works 100% and functions perfectly Great vintage delay that has some of the best oscillation I've ever heard. Reacd about it here $195 Shipped CONUS

908vu0.jpg

ndqy47.jpg

DOD DFX9 Delay- Has Purple LED's and a Boss power supply jack but no other modifications at all. Has a cool/dark/almost lofi sound to it and a cool infinite mode. $60 Shipped CONUS

256e4nl.jpg

25rja1g.jpg

Mellowtone Melxowtone #33- I've had a lot of fun with this, but need to clear out everything $85 Shipped CONUS

iykj0z.jpg

noypgp.jpg

Thanks

Kevin

Archived