Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

REVERSE SPAMMAGE

Alright here's what I need

Equalizer pedal (Pref MXR 6 band)

Overdrive (Pref Fulltone OCD, GMD luther, possibly some kind of transparent od)

Compressor (Barber Tone Press, MXR Dyna Comp, ETC)

Delay (Nova Delay, DL4)

I'm open to other things as well, try me.

• Members

squier obey strat- good condition, new bone nut and pro setup. belt scratches on back can send pics if needed. don't use it at all. asking 150 obo

Subdecay Noisebox: decent condition, has velcro but it can be removed if need be.-115$ obo

EHX electric mistress: Moderate cosmetic damage, velcro on bottom and top but can also be removed. Sounds great best flange I've used but not big on the effect itself.-100$ obo

Open on any trades
PM me
Willing to ship lower 48 and Canada.. maybe

• Members

Fender Tele HH (was FMT) custom paint job by a friend.

Pickups: Kent Armstrong Motherbucker in the Bridge (push/pull split) and GFS Dream 90 in the neck (shown with gibson neck but does not have that anymore)

Some tiny paint chips and scratches.

Looking for a firebrand SG or some sort of natural wood finish sg

dsc1578u.jpg

dsc1581f.jpg

dsc1589.jpg

dsc1594e.jpg

• Members

This is a like-new condition Proco RAT distortion pedal modded with a 3PDT switch and an LED that indicates when the effect is switched on. The FILTER CONTROL circuitry has also been modded for more high frequency rolloff at the maximum setting.

Runs on a 9V battery or 9VDC adaptor (not included).

Offered first come - first served for $80 + $15 shipping/handling = $95.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howardmickdavis.com

• Members

Zvex Fuzz Factory!

$300 $250 PP'ed & Shipped CONUS

FF-1.jpg

Zvex Tremorama!

$250 $220 $215 PP'ed & Shipped CONUS

photo_6.jpg
More Pics: http://s788.photobucket.com/albums/yy170/smalltownsongs/Effects%20Etc/Tremorama/

Zvex Super Duper 2 In 1!

$250 $220 $215 PP'ed & Shipped CONUS

TRADED Pending Payment/Ship

photo1.jpg
More Pics: http://acapella.harmony-central.com/showthread.php?t=2667734

Happy to look at ALL trade offers: Effects, Guitars, Amps, bring 'em on!

• Members

Will consider trades...

Monte Allums Revision D modded Dyna Comp - $70
Revolver Amps modded CS-3 - $60
Boss HM-2 - maybe trades
DanElectro FNC - $20
Ibanez PM7 - $40

Edit: Come to find out the HM2 is not malfunctioning. It was designed to run on the old Boss 12V adapter. However, there is a trick of running it after a newer Boss pedal w/ a daisy chain. Works great and I'm loving it right now. I just need some time off from work ( :mad: ) so I can rock it some more.

IMG_1155.jpg

• Members

Anyone want to trade an EHX Freeze for a mint Catalinbread Pareidolia, straight up?

Also, I gots this here amp for sale sale sale sale sale:

Heavily modded Pro Junior that sounds fantastic now. Replaced speaker baffle w/ baltic birch and upgraded speaker cloth (can include original baffle and cloth if you wish). Original speaker replaced w/ a Jensen from a Gibson amp for better bass response. BillM mods professionally installed, from upgraded caps to an adjustable bias mod (see pics). Comes w/ JJ EL84's and 2 JAN 5751's. Really is incredible but I'm in the midst of a gear purge. $300 shipped!

ProJunior.jpg

ProJuniorBack.jpg

• Members

For sale.

I pay shipping and paypal fees. I ship anywhere!

Subdecay Proteus. gone

Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop. Brand new, played less than one hour with it. Box and papers. hold$

IMG_3999.jpg

OXfuzz germanium, with a couple nkt 274. Gas is a bad thing.. 150 US$

IMG_4011.JPG

IMG_4013.JPG

I usually prefer trades with regular members.

Thanks!

• Members
4uv3ly.jpg

selling my Foxrox Paradox TZF + expression pedal. it's a fantastic pedal but i'm moving to uni in a couple of weeks and it hasn't got much use lately. i guess this is kind of a feeler because if i don't sell it it's going to just sit around until i want those psychedelic sounds (so the price isn't flexible). it's much more than a flanger pedal, it does beautiful chorus, vibrato, tremolo, comb filter, phase/vibe and other modulation effects that there aren't even names for, but i will probably go back to individual modulation pedals. the pedal is in great shape (as is the expression pedal). doesn't come with original box or manual but i have a printed out copy. i have both the original american power supply and a european one which i will include.

• Members

These are 2 excellent pedals. I wouldn't be selling either, but I just got a great deal on a rather expensive piece of gear and I need monies (so no trades, sorry)

Boss BF-2 Flanger $40

p1017348.jpg

No idea if this is the MIT or MIJ version. The label has been removed and there is velcro on the back. Sounds great though.

Danelectro Cool Cat Drive v.1 $45

p1017351.jpg

VLOD or OCD clone. I removed the top label because I thought it looked better that way. Sounds great, seems to stack really well with everything. Comes with box and original battery.

• Members

Mid-70s' Gibson S-1. This is a player, no doubt, and has a ton of mojo. The bridge pick-up has been replaced with a Gibson 57 humbucker, and the middle pick up has been taken out of the circuit (too noisy). As is, the guitar plays and sounds great and it wouldn't take too much to restore it to original spec if you wanted to. $375 shipped. Paypal only. USA.

4946002744_fdcc1da2a7.jpg4946002912_dae8c412fc.jpg
4945418677_855988ab98.jpg

I also sell prints of my music photography, you can check that out here.

• Members

All prices shipped & paypalled to contiguous 48 states unless otherwise specified. I'm trying to raise funds for an acoustic guitar so I'm downsizing to try and make it happen. No trades.

Tone Factor Huck. $95 shipped. Germanium/Silicon hybrid fuzz. Fuzz Face-style with a Big Muff tone-stack. It rocks.
IMG_9039.JPG

Tone Factor 75 Special. $95 shipped. One knob dirty boost. Tightens up clean channels nicely, and kills on dirty channels/dirty amps. Outside knob is for volume & there's a trimpot inside to control gain.
IMG_9044.JPG

Electro-Harmonix Deluxe Memory Man. $225 plus actual shipping. Pretty sure I got it in the late 90s. Attached cord version with wood box and everything. It's not quite as minty as this pic makes it look, but it is in great condition.
IMG_9030.JPG

Earthquaker Devices Grand Orbiter. $135 shipped. Sounds great, but I'm using less mod these days.
IMG_9035.JPG

DOD FX-17. $60 shipped. I dig it but it doesn't get much use, so it's gotta go.
IMG_8974.JPG

Effector 13 VFM Smooth. $90 shipped. This is basically the Devi Ever Soda Meiser circuit with no chaos/noise mode. When the gain is full-on and you play high on the neck, you get some really cool scrambled fuzz tones. Otherwise, tons of thick heavy fuzz. The first E13/Devi pedal I ever bought that had enough low end for me.
IMG_9043.JPG

Archived