READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-27-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thank you for taking the time to look! Please PM me if interested.

First up is a freshly minted Monsterpiece PNP Fuzz with a hot hybrid silicon / Germanium transistor set. Controls are volume, input bias, and fuzz externally. Internally there is a transistor bias trimpot.

Last is a highly modified Vox V847 Wah. The circuit board has pretty much gotten a complete overhaul. I added tropical fish caps, socketed transistors (BC109's), Sabbadius Halo inductor, true bypassed, and a trimpot to adjust the Q. All modifications were done by myself. The pot is still original, so you may still want to change that. Also the rubber bumpers on the bottom of the treadle have been removed to allow for a wider sweep

Either one for $115.00. Free shipping to USA/Canada on the PNP. For the wah free shipping to USA only. Add $10.00 international shipping for the PNP & $20.00 for the wah. Trade bait that would entice me would be things like Tech 21 Character Series pedals, Barber Dirty Bomb, MXR Stereo Chorus, Ibanez / Maxon AF-9... or just tell me what you have :)

Monsterpiece560-001.jpg
Monsterpiece560-002.jpg

vWah-001.jpg
vWah-002.jpg

• Members

FT: Way Huge Aqua Puss MkII Reissue (excellent w/ box) -- Looking for MXR Carbon Copy (second version).

FS: Dunlop 535Q wah, no feet but bottom screwed on tight for pedalboard mounting. Has velcro on the non-printed side of bottom plate. Excellent condition otherwise...$55 shipped w/ US Postal Money Order (no paypal).

• Members
Line 6 MM4, $115 OBO shipped
Some paint chipping. Other than that, solid.
IMG_3453.jpg

Boss RV-5, $100 OBO shipped
I bought it, wasn't really what I was looking for.
IMG_3456.jpg

Boss OD-20, $110 OBO shipped
IMG_3441.jpg

BBE AM64, $30 shipped
IMG_3451.jpg

Arion Bass Distortion, $30 shipped
IMG_3448.jpg

All prices are paypal/shipped CONUS. I'll consider shipping outside of the US, but some additional charges will apply. If you would like some more pictures, have any questions, or don't like a price, then PM or email me.

• Members

I have a Mexican made strat for trade. It has a bit of finish damage. I tried to show it in the pics. The neck is a different story. The frets are in great shape and the finish on it is real nice. It has a JB bridge pickup, the neck pickup is a stock pickup and no clue what the middle on is from. All this guitar really needs to rock is a set of strings and a setup. Its not a beauty queen but it cleans up super nice. Its a players guitar. I have two strats already dont really need another one. And this ugly case will go with it! I would like to trade it. I am very interested in fender style offsets. Not into gibson style guitars. No real idea though so just make a offer.
HPIM2296.jpg
HPIM2297.jpg
HPIM2298.jpg
HPIM2299.jpg
HPIM2300.jpg
HPIM2301.jpg

• Members

Prices shipped/pp'd

Delay - $170
Phaser, Comp: $60 each.

Emma Reeza - couple nicks, no box. No pics right now. $135

Ibanez PQ-9 parametric eq - good condition, missing one slider cap. $120

Muff - Not a looker, but it sounds amazing, has a TB switch, new jacks, and the on/off switch has been replaced with a normal boss style 9v jack. The work was done by Robert Keeley and looks clean. A good pedal if you want a vintage muff that's ready to go on a pedal board and doesn't need to be treated like a museum piece. $395

IMG_7742.jpg

IMG_7744.jpg

IMG_7745.jpg

IMG_7743.jpg

IMG_7747.jpg

IMG_7748.jpg

IMG_7749.jpg

IMG_7750.jpg

• Members

alright:

american hrdx- $400, split shipping

modded rat- boss jack, blue led, tb, 3 way clipping and switchable ruetz, lm308 mod- $115

vintage fx tubescreamer clone- offer me something

barber direct drive- $90

skreddy custom holy mountain zero- mint- $450

dismantled black russian muff- needs new switch- $40

vintage mij realistic electronic reverb- lo-fi -$30

cracked sabian hh 18" rock crash- $80

digitech vocal 300- offer me something

pm me for pictures or questions. i'll look at trade offers on anything.

• Members

Need to sell soonish. MWFX 8-bit Fuzz, version 2, modified for a boss style power jack which isn't a standard feature. Sounds, well, like a video game. Starts off sounding normallish, then the note starts glitching, then starts dropping down octaves. Super trippy! Quite a steal I must say, just selling since I well, need money for another pedal lol. $80 USD shipped foo! I like giftfs, they're pleasant but not needed'd if you don't trust me.

Sounds
http://soundcloud.com/mwfx/8-bit-2

Picture
8bit1.gif

• Members

Durham Zia Drive - Excellent condition w/ velcro with original box and paperwork - $125 shipped and paypal'd

BYOC Shredder - Limited run pre-built by axeandyoushallreceive.com with an enclosure painted by laura bennett - great condition with a few small chips in the paint and velcro on the bottom - $100 shipped and paypal'd

40845b51.jpg
59ae2f32.jpg

Archived