READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-27-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm selling a killer all original vertical input 1981 2204. It has the original 6CA7/EL34 power tubes and is in excellent condition overall considering it's age. You don't see many of these anymore that are 100% original and unmoded. I've owned/played many JCM800's over the years and this is hands down the best sounding one that I've tried.

$1250 shipped CONUS
NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JCM800001.jpg

JCM800002.jpg

JCM800003.jpg

JCM800004.jpg

JCM800005.jpg

(the metal back cover isn't pictured, but it will be included as well)

Carvin Legacy: $525 shipped CONUS
NO TRADES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Excellent condition, amazing cleans and liquid smooth lead tones...original Carvin footswitch included as well)

Legacy001.jpg

Pigtronix PHI Echolution delay: $325 shipped CONUS
(Excellent condition with power cord/box/paperwork)

Pics available upon request...

NO TRADES!!!!

• Members

pics to come:
BOSS DM 3 led is weak, other than that the pedal works fine. $150
EHX BIG MUFF WITH TONE WICKER practically brand new with box and papers. $60
all prices include shipping to continental US only, i don't have paypal anymore-check, MO or well hidden cash is accepted.

• Members
P9180869-1.jpg
Tangerine Squeeze $115
Super awesome Orange Squeezer

BOSS OD3 with Monte Alums Supra Mod $45

DSI Evolver $445 It comes with the original PS and manual and looks almost new. Super duper synth but the Tetra covers all my Dave Smith-ness.

Korg Micro Korg $245. It comes with the original PS, no mic, and has a scratchy volume pot.

Line 6 UX2 USB Interface $85. Great condition, includes USB cable. This is the red-faced one.

I'll post pics as soon as I find my camera's charger. :confused:

• Members

Boss DC-2- My favorite Boss pedal, but I have entirely too many pedals and chorus pedals specifically. Missing a button cover, but that does not affect functionality at all. $145 Shipped CONUS

ea199x.jpg
20pwjyr.jpg

Boss DM-100 delay machine- Awesome delay, uses the same Chips as the DM-2 just with a lot more options. tip of power switch has broken off, ehich is very common with these, it still works 100% and functions perfectly Great vintage delay that has some of the best oscillation I've ever heard. Reacd about it here $185 Shipped CONUS

908vu0.jpg
ndqy47.jpg

DOD DFX9 Delay- Has Purple LED's and a Boss power supply jack but no other modifications at all. Has a cool/dark/almost lofi sound to it and a cool infinite mode. Sold to murch33
256e4nl.jpg
25rja1g.jpg

OLC Chunky Cheese-Built locally, clean clean build and the pedal sounds fantastic. Such an awesome fuzz pedal, one of the best I've ever owned. $130 Shipped CONUS
Would Trade for another fuzz... Monsterpiece stuff? Swollen Pickle? Lets talk

15u9v7.jpg
2ytrzgo.jpg

I'm trying to move this stuff out,

so PM me let's talk

• Members

Best way is to e-mail me: dsmmyth@yahoo.com.

Hey all, contemplating selling off my effects to simplify my life.

Prices are shipped via USPS MO. If using PP, add 3% or gift it.

photo3ye.jpg

Jekyll & Hyde V1: On hold
Eventide TF (comes with everything, including box): $311
Keeley TS9 Mod Plus: $97
Boss DM-3: $155
Boss TU-2: $67
Ernie Ball VP JR: $58

All pedals were tested via One-Spot, but not battery tested.

Also contemplating selling my custom board. This isn't perfect because it was my first board, but it turned out pretty good. I have at least $150 in this (just in materials), including the power conditioner. Some of you may remember this if I posted it. Dimensions are 18x15 I think. I'll probably remeasure. Has a Furman built in with two slots up top for wires. LED strips are mounted underneath to shine through the plate. It's covered in smooth black Mesa tolex, and covered with Veltex up top. Also includes custom thick-gauged power cord that plugs into the inlet. Make me an offer.

pb1.jpg
pb2.jpg

Best to e-mail me: dsmmyth@yahoo.com.

• Members

Electro Harmonix Deluxe Electric Mistress.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110595344833

Modded with true bypass, shileded cable, new pots, chicken head knobs, howard davis deluxe to original mods, better power filter and regulator!

IF you are interested PM me and I can pull it from ebay for $150. I probably have $225 in this pedal.

• Members

This is a like-new condition Proco RAT distortion pedal modded with a 3PDT total bypass switch and an LED that indicates when the effect is switched on. The FILTER CONTROL circuitry has also been modded for more high frequency rolloff at the maximum setting.

Runs on a 9V battery or 9VDC adaptor (not included).

Offered first come - first served for $80 + $15 shipping/handling = $95.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howardmickdavis.com

• Members

Pedals For Sale. Prices based on current ebay completed sales.

MPS Power Pad-$50
MPSpow.jpg
MPS Patch Pad-$50
MPSpatch.jpg
EH Big Muff PI-$75
BigMuff.jpg
EH Small Clone-$50.
smClone.jpg
Visual Sound H2O-$100
VSO2O.jpg
1965 Fender Reverb on ebay!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270645260045
FR3.jpg
Emma-ReezaFRATzitz-$175
emmaRitz.jpg
BOSS Blues Driver-$50
BOSSbd.jpg

Shipping price depends on your location. Please contact me by email at stompboxman@aol.com I accept PayPal.

• Members

here's an unusual refinished marshall 1960a. the tolex was totally destroyed, so i thought i'ld try to do something different and make it look nice. i also put on a birch ply back. i have more pictures if you need. i'm really looking to sell this in the portland area. $400.P8250307.jpg

• Members

Alright... I won't waste time telling you what it is, because you already know: it's one of the best reverb pedals ever made. It sounds fantastic.

Basically, I'm just shifting my board around a bit... wanna try some new things.

This is the RRR that is no longer in production; only the mini-RRR is currently in production.

These sold for $280 Brand New, and I've seen them go for over that price.

My price:

$215 SHIPPED and PAYPAL'd ... it's in perfect condition except for a small dink you can't even see unless you hold it up to your eyeballz... :thu: ... absolutely nothing wrong with it's functionality. It will come w/ the original box as well.

Pics (more available upon request):

BoTBandrigpics005.jpg

BoTBandrigpics004.jpg

Archived