READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - Weekly spam thread 9-27-10

Phil O'Keefe

• Members

DSC_0133-1-1.jpg

Way Huge Swollen Pickle - Perfect shape. Comes with box and papers. Massive walls of fuzz. - $69.99 shipped/paypal

Way Huge Aqua Puss - Perfect shape. Comes with box and papers. Analog delays for days. - $OLD

Gift option is greatly appreciated but not required. Continental U.S. only. Thanks!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Everything listed is in mint condition with the original box and/or manual except the EQD Hoof which was bought as a scratch & dent item directly from EQD. It has only a few small paint chips but its otherwise in perfect condition.

Zvex Distortron: $110

100_0328.jpg

EQD Hoof Fuzz: $130

100_0325.jpg

Analogman Mini Chorus: $200

100_0330.jpg

Area 51 Wah (with buffer): $180

100_0321.jpg

Prices are shipped/paypal'd (you can't gift me, paypal said so) in the continental US. I'm open to reasonable cash offers.

In terms of trades, I'm interested in obtaining a Skreddy Lunar Module Deluxe, Keeler Kick, Crowther Hotcake (w/bluesberry) or Double Hotcake, Crowther Prunes and Custard, and a Fulltone 69 w/NKT275's. There are some trades that depend on my getting rid of stuff - I'll take a white Superdelay once I sell the VMSD, a standard Janglebox once I sell the Janglebox 2, a Skreddy Ernie (or ? Lady, yeah right) once I sell the Creepy Fingers, etc. Thanks!

First, I'm looking to trade my Vintage-Modified Superdelay (excellent condition, w/box) for a regular ol' Superdelay plus a bit of cash (or something...?).

Maestro Echoplex 2 - the tube one. Good condition, includes the top of the box. $800

Boss PN-2 - great trem/panning pedal, decent shape. $150

Moog Moogerfooger MF-102 Ring Modulator - w/power supply. Velcro'd. $210

Moog CP-251 Control Processor - w/power supply. $320

Janglebox 2 - w/box. Dual-stage compressor based on vintage onboard Rickenbacker circuitry. $199]

Menatone Wreck't - w/box. Liquidy, super-touch-sensitive gain. $215

Creepy Fingers Custom Triangle Muff - $300

Maxon PH-350 Rotary Phaser - modified for true-bypass. One of the only phasers out there that'll go up to 10-stages. $199

BYOC Vibrato - Boss VB-2 clone, I built it, sounds great, no issues. $170

Maxon AF-9 - like-new, w/box, velcro. $145

MJM China Fuzz - older large-box, foot-switchable mid-scoop. Superfuzz clone. $145

Bixonic Expandora - Works great MOST of the time, but there's a bad solder joint somewhere in there that can cause a weird crackle. Price reflects that. Discontinued. w/box $80

Fulltone Soulbender - later version with the internal trimpot. Velcro'd, wbox. $199

Mr. Sage's Black Pearl Distortion w/mids-switch - clone of the original swollen pickle, sounds a hell of a lot better than the current production pickles to my ears. Discontinued. $165

Power Attenuator - 16ohm 100 watt with line-out. $190

And a Laney TT50 1x12 combo - It works great, beats a lot of Marshalls I've played, just never use the damn thing. Made in the UK, no issues. Inquire within.

And a Lefty Alvarez Acoustic w/hardshell case - $175 plus shipping

• Members

Prices are shipped. No Trades at this time.

Red Witch Pentavocal Tremololo - SOLD

Furman Power Factor Pro Power Conditioner - $190

Ibanez LF-7 Lo-Fi - $40

Cabs will not be shipped and for local sale only, sorry : (

Avatar Vintage style (no Logo) 2x12 with Celestion V30 & G12H-30 speakers, 8 ohm load. Cab is in good shape. $300

Marshall Mode Four Cab, Celestion V30MF speakers. Mode Four heads suck but the cabs are good. Has casters. $300

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1260.jpg

IMG_1261.jpg

• Members

Boomerang Plus $250

Digitech PDS 20/20 $110

Prescription Electronics Experience $160

Dod FX25 Envelope Filter $60

Shipping included in the continental US.

I'm also building a couple more of these:

IMG_1265-1.jpg

Clips: http://soundcloud.com/martin-freem/sets/the-growler

Info: http://hellospiral.tumblr.com/post/571317491/the-growler-stereo-glitch-synthesizer-the

$175 + shipping for HC dudes.

PM me if you'd like one and I'll let you know when they're available.

• Members

WHAT I WANT YOU TO TRADE ME:

-Ibanez DE7

-Flange, phase, (uni)Vibe, wah.

Line6 Guitar Port w/USB cable - Good condition. Nice simple recording device. Software is downloadable via the Line5 website. Works fine with Windows. Tried it on the GF's laptop and its solid. Works with Macs as well, according to Line6. If it worked with Ubuntu without having to jump through hoops and perform magick spells on it, I would keep it.

$40 shipped/paypal

• Members

Don't like my prices? Make me an offer.

All prices are in Australian Dollars.

ADA MP-1 - $400 ono

6403c30_19.jpeg

Boss GE-7 MIJ - $80

237125l_19.jpeg

Ashdown FA-60 w/case $700 ono

3715bhd_19.jpeg

Allen & Heath GL2400 w/case ~ $3000 ONO make an offer

8300bgk_19.jpeg

Rocktron HUSH super C - $100

1102lb4_19.jpeg

Assorted used tubes - offer me a few bucks to take some glass off my hands

4515891_19.jpeg3289n81_19.jpeg3388m14_19.jpeg0533656_19.jpeg

• Members

Gotta pay off some wedding stuff. :facepalm: Prices are Shipped/PP CONUS

(pics are mine. Took them this morning)

th_DSC04488.jpg

* Catalinbread WIIO v.2 * Comes with box. $120 [ON HOLD]

th_DSC04486.jpg

* EHX Deluxe Memory Man XO * Comes with all the goodies it came with. A few scratches on the black paint. Not too bad. Hurts me to sell this but I have to. :cry: $230

th_korgtuner.jpg

* Korg Pitchblack * Good tuner, nice and bright. No box only instructions manual. $65

th_DSC03911.jpg

* Earthquaker Devices Ghost Echo * Good a## kickin' 'verb. :lol: Bought this about 4 months ago. Comes with all the goodies 'cept the EQD sticker. $135

• Members

Oxfuzz Germanium

It's in good condition with the original box and stickers etc. Has velcro on the bottom.

$155

Boomstick Bottom Feeder

It's in good condition, I'm pretty sure I have the original box. Has velcro on the bottom.

$95

SDC10964.jpg

Prices include international shipping. I'm open trade offers but cash is king!

Payment by Paypal is preferred. PM me if you have any questions or offers.

• Members

Ok, so I ordered all the parts to convert my Tele into an Esquire. So I'm just throwing this out there now, as I won't have parts until after Oct 3.

For sale will be the neck pickup, pickguard, and all electronics (minus the bridge pickup). Everything works and sounds great, the pots are full sized alpha, 250k, with great friction. The pickguard is scratched from my heavy strumming. I took a rough sponge to the neck pickup to give it a satin appearance (not shown in picture).

The donating guitar is a CV 50's tele, and if you haven't played them yet, the pickups are awesome, I just don't bond with tele neck pickups and have always wanted a blackguard Esquire.

Picture of the donating guitar:

197107824_photobucket_13168_.jpg

The pickguard (nicely shielded):

197107824_photobucket_13172_.jpg

Looking for $40 shipped, but remember I can't sell this until after I get the parts and wire it as an Esquire, as this is my main standard tuning guitar.

Trade me for a cheapish pedal. I could use a chorus, comp, different distortion flavors, or whatever you have, let me know.

• Members

For trade/ sale:

Boss GE7 EQ pedal. very good condition- SOLD

Fender Texas Specials Tele Pup set- installed in 1 guitar, very good condition- $75 shipped/ paypaled

If you're near the Raleigh, NC area- local trades/ sell:

Fender Hot Rod Deluxe MIM- SOLD

Fender old assed Fender Bronco SS combo, old and beat but functional- $75

pics available upon request. im pretty open to trade offers. boosts especially. :)

• Members

Ok, here's the deal:

I need pedals. I don't need three guitars. I will miss my tele with a fierceness, but shit needs to get done some times.

You will be getting this, a 1997 American Telecaster in fiesta red. This guitar plays and sounds better than any tele I've put my hands on, bar none. My cell camera sucks, but I have an HD video recorder and can take ample footage of the guitar for you:

telefrserious.jpg

I want to get as close to a full board in as few transactions as possible. So, the more of this stuff you have, the better :thu:

WHAT I WANT:

-EHX Deluxe Memory Man or Deluxe Memory Boy. Possibly an Earthquaker Devices Disaster Transport Jr. Would obviously prefer the DMM

-EHX POG (original, full sized) or Foxrox Octron. Would much prefer the POG.

-I need a phaser that is capable of being very slow. Possibly a Phase100? I don't know, show me what you've got. Can a Deluxe Electric Mistress phase very slowly? If so, I'd want that. Big pedals ftw.

-I need a trem. Preferably one without a volume drop.

-I need a solo boost. Something as simple as an LPB-1 may suffice. Possibly a Way Huge Pork Loin, Vexter SHO, MXR/CAO Boost, Xotic RC Booster. Maybe a low gain od like a Boss OD-3. You get the idea.

-I need one or more good overdrives or fuzzes. Things I have liked in the past: Vexter Box of Rock, Fulltone OCD (v3 or v4), Crowther Hot Cake, HBE Powerscreamer, Fulltone FDII Anniversary, Xotic AC/BB, Timmy. I've been told that because I like the Fuzz Factory, I may like silicon Fuzz Face type pedals. So hit me with those I suppose. And anything I may have not mentioned that might fit within these molds.

-Possibly a wah.

Dual overdrive/boost pedals are also cool, in that they will fulfill both roles. However, they need to be controllable independently if possible.

I'm not brand loyal, so hit me with some ideas. I'd love to try out stuff I've never gotten to see before (a lot of the EQD stuff, Keeley stuff I've barely used, etc)

Will consider selling for $700+shipping ROCK SOLID FIRM.

• Members

FS/FT:

Danelectro FAB Chorus (brand new in box): 25$ SHIPPED

EHX Stereo Pulsar: 55$ SHIPPED

stratocaster bone nut: 16$ SHIPPED

Audix OM 2 microphone: 90$ SHIPPED (or trade for an SM-57)

half-working EHX Nano Small Stone: sounds amazing, but the switch is unreliable, OFFERS ARE WELCOME

brand new Crank Contact microphone: 18$ SHIPPED

EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai: trade for Line 6 DL4? :eek:

Need: SM-57, a clean boost, true bypass looper, FUZZ.

Archived