"THE" rig. Your best rig ever.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
love that traynor! I have one sounds awesome.... tho I hate your guitar more than anything else in the entire world no offense.
:cop:

The Traynor does indeed sound awesome. What model do you have? I understand your hatred of my guitar, it's not nearly as hip as all the other peoples' guitars here. :lol: It plays great and I've upgraded most of it to sound great, so it works wonderfully for me. Different strokes, ya know? :thu:

• Members

probably the best rig i had/ have is the same as now, just minus my mustang that got stolen.

so that would be

Gibson Les Paul
Fender American Custom 72 Telecaster
(Fender 1965 Mustang)

EHX Microsynth
EHX MicroPog
EHX Big Muff Tone Wicker
EHX English Muff'n / Boss Od3
Boss MD2
EHX Deluxe Memory Man
EHX Holy Grail

Marshall AVT150H 4x12 Cab

• Members

I've got a lot of gear right now...I use it for various projects and recording (13 or 14 amps...about a dozen guitars, bunch of pedals, etc.), but of all of it, right now my favorite/best rig would have to be a stereo setup using...

Amps...

65 Amps SoHo head
65 Amps Stone Pony head
Two 65 Amps 2x12 cabs each loaded with a Celestion G12H and a 15 watt Weber ceramic magnet "Blue Dog" speaker.

photo-1-1.jpg

Guitars...

Pretty much any one of my electrics out of my collection below...
P1010921.jpg

228.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

...and this pedalboard (I've got a bunch of loose pedals for recording and stuff that aren't on the board)...

P1010904.jpg

• Members
I've got a lot of gear right now...I use it for various projects and recording (13 or 14 amps...about a dozen guitars, bunch of pedals, etc.), but of all of it, right now my favorite/best rig would have to be a stereo setup using...

Amps...

65 Amps SoHo head

65 Amps Stone Pony head

Two 65 Amps 2x12 cabs each loaded with a Celestion G12H and a 15 watt Weber ceramic magnet "Blue Dog" speaker.

photo-1-1.jpg

Guitars...

Pretty much any one of my electrics out of my collection below...

P1010921.jpg

228.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

...and this pedalboard (I've got a bunch of loose pedals for recording and stuff that aren't on the board)...

P1010904.jpg

:love:

That board is really cool. I could get all my sounds with that thing (and then some... alot of some) and the Gretch. I don't know much about the amps, but I'm sure they sound awesome.

• Members
Its the B-Bender's pull hub
:thu:

Oh, Cool! Is that how you operate it? I've seen some Bbender youtube vids and sometimes there activated by pulling the guitar down and what not I guess? I don't know much about them, but I love whammy bar, so I've always dug that Bbender sound

• Members

Oh, Cool! Is that how you operate it? I've seen some Bbender youtube vids and sometimes there activated by pulling the guitar down and what not I guess? I don't know much about them, but I love whammy bar, so I've always dug that Bbender sound

Not exactly, I operate it by pushing down on the neck (the bender is connected to the strap).

Here's a good demo of the B-Bender from the inventor himself:

[YOUTUBE]pIilq3JdCT4[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

{censored}ing sweeeeeet guitars, I'd love to try a Jag like that sometime.

thanks dude!!!! The AVRI Jag has become pretty much my go-to guitar... its ultra versatile. I have been using the Tele a lot lately. I've turned into a big Fender fan over the past few years.

• Members

When I was first doing the heavy rock/Foo Fighters kind of thing 3 years ago, I thought the rig I had slayed for that:

TomsRigGuitargeeked.jpg

But my favourite rig I've had consisted of these guitars & amp:

Rig11-05-08.jpg

And these pedals:

Hog2.jpg

Although the rig I'm working towards right now will be king of them all. Pedalboard, looping stuff, AC30, Acoustasonic, my Tele and another guitar to be decided on.

Pedalboard09-29-10.jpg

Archived