People still complain about my fuzz pedals not being musical.

devi

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Devi, I've always been a bit overwhelmed by the sheer amount of options you have available, but I just spent a bit of time with some of your clips. There's some really cool stuff there.
:cool:

Are the Eye Of God and US Fuzz still in production?

Yeah... my next goal is to make my pedals so affordable you can just buy them all so you don't have to worry about which one is worth getting for your particular needs. :lol:

... and yes, the EoG and US are still in production. Everything on my website is most definitely available somewhere. :)

Also, I'd totally send you a pedal your way to try out right now if it weren't for just sinking a butt load of money into some medical expenses.

Should be back on top in a few months though... hit me up with an email after the holidays if you remember. :thu:

• Members
Yeah... my next goal is to make my pedals so affordable you can just buy them all so you don't have to worry about which one is worth getting for your particular needs.
:lol:

I have this problem. I've been obsessing over whether to spend $100 for the LP (seems like it would pair so awesome with a Malekko Vibrato, sort of like a distorted real-time junky) or ShoeGazer, and then you had to drop the Wolf. God damn it, what should I buy? :(

• Members

Devi - this may have already been said by someone, it's a long thread

but don't worry one way or another.

I mean don't let it get you down, but also don't just invalidate or dismiss the critiques as "mindless haters - they could be trying to give their honest (even though they might lack tact) opinions and "hating the hater" is just feeding the monster.
Consider the one thing a beta test team really hates to hear as feedback is "it's fine"... tell me what you love, tell me what you hate. Tell me something I can use.

I know it's frustrating and it's easy to get emotionally attached to our workproduct - but take it for what it is, some people's views, not everyone, but some people. And accept that - "you can't please all of..."

Remember in earlier days when you were feeling frustrated with HC and would post things to force a ban so you could get some distance?
don't feed that monster
I dig your personal journey has probably raised pretty profound questions about self-identity for you, so I can see how that could tax emotional reserves which doesn't make things any easier.
so it's probably extra important you take time to relax

• Members

people used to harp on Z, now its devi

but totally different products though

you know i was just thinking about that but i didn't want to throw his name around & add to the {censored}storm. the way i see is. you have a little wiggle room to be a douche & treat people like {censored} as long as you have the pedals to back it up. the Fuzz Factory almost gives him a license to do so.

Devi. on the other hand. has recently taken on this tack but all it seems to do is build ill will. not controversy. although none are exactly "must haves," i think there are some good Devi Ever pedals that i could use but when you foster ill will like that it gives me zero incentive to BUY anything & dissuades me from buying pedals that i might already had planned on getting in the near future. or it motivates me to buy/support similar pedals from another builder.

Archived