color for jazzmaster clone?

hangwire

• Members

JT100SG_C.jpg

or

JT100BK_C.jpg

I love the black, but I see myself scoring a Classic Players Jazzmaster in the next few years used, which also has this color combo... and my wife digs both.

I guess I am leaning to green because it is more unique :idk:2

• Members

I guess pistachio with a mint pickguard would be something that people here dig more... :lol:

which is odd... I see much mint pickguard love lately, but I cannot think of any very visible guitarists or guitar models that feature it :idk:

• Members

If you plan to swap the guard I would go with the green, otherwise I would stick with the black.

Be sure to post a review when you get it - I have been wanting to check one out as well.

I would only change the tailpiece for one with the trem lock, and that would only be if it was a gigging guitar

• Members

still 50/50 :lol:

I said I would get one if I sold my cyclone, which I did...

but now there is some dog neutring and san fran trip expenses... so feeling guilty if I get another guitar :lol: I have 3 project ones on deck... actually 4 :eek:

if the tele sold, I would get one totally :lol:

• Members

I went with the vintage cream, which I see as sort of a gamble, since whites and off-whites can vary greatly...but white is my fav. Jazzy color, so I had to take that risk.

Methinks it might be nicknamed the Jizzmaster, though. :facepalm:

• Members

Green!! Specially that soft green, not the surf one. Great with tort or black pickguards..
You will always have time to find a black jazzmaster

Yes! The black was my second choice and it was this thought that convinced me to get the white. If I ever get a CP, it will be black, and no way I'm paying AVRI prices for a proper white jazzy anytime in the near future.

• Members
I went with the vintage cream, which I see as sort of a gamble, since whites and off-whites can vary greatly...but white is my fav. Jazzy color, so I had to take that risk.

Methinks it might be nicknamed the Jizzmaster, though.
:facepalm:

expected delivery day? do you have a fender jazzmaster to compare body size?

• Members

expected delivery day? do you have a fender jazzmaster to compare body size?

Its out for delivery now. I'm really excited; if it ends up being a POS, ima blow my top. I don't have a Fender, but I did have a Jagmaster, and remember how it feels, so I can provide hearsay evidence, I suppose.

Archived