TC Hall Of Fame demo

Daniel-Bianco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yep, my next pedal for sure. I was hoping this would sound good, and it sure seems to. Tons of great features, toneprint, stereo ins/outs, and under $150? {censored}, this one should make the other big boys a bit worried.

• Members

After watching it, I don't think I want it. The modulated setting was horrible - too sickly and the chorus sweep on the wet sgnal is too fast.

I was thinking the same thing, they need to somehow control the depth.

Maybe a toneprint will come out with a better modulated reverb.

• Members

Yeah the toneprint thing could definitely make it nice, but then we're reliant on some celebrity creating the same sort of modulated reverb sounds that I like. I don't know why they don't just open up the tone print system for users to design their own sounds.

My guess is that that is coming in the future. Can't present everything at once - keep the audience in suspense! I could see a larger pedal of this too, where you can download 50 or 60 toneprints, and then have a second footswitch to control which one you want. That would be tits.

• Members

Yeah the toneprint thing could definitely make it nice, but then we're reliant on some celebrity creating the same sort of modulated reverb sounds that I like. I don't know why they don't just open up the tone print system for users to design their own sounds.

Maybe they'll make a James Duke preset.

• Members

the modulation and lofi modes sound too over the top. and they should have had a reverse instead of gate.. but otherwise it sounds ok. like with most reverbs i want to hear them with the tone knob turned down considerably more than most people seem to use on demo's..

Archived