so ugly, but ahead of it's time???

hangwire

• Members

I had one in the 90s, but I probably didn't give it the time needed... I'm sure you can get some good sounds from it. I remember one side was the fx50b style overdrive which was ok, burn the other was kinda gross in a very 80s lead way

• Members

I had one in the 90s, but I probably didn't give it the time needed... I'm sure you can get some good sounds from it. I remember one side was the fx50b style overdrive which was ok, burn the other was kinda gross in a very 80s lead way

lol. this.

• Members

Such a strange pedal, I bandmate brought one in once and I was so afraid he'd keep using the thing. The actual distortion was merely mediocre but ... single band of FULLY parametric EQ, but the actual treble control only internal, maybe some ways to sound good but so many ways to sound bad.

• Members

Such a strange pedal, I bandmate brought one in once and I was so afraid he'd keep using the thing. The actual distortion was merely mediocre but ... single band of FULLY parametric EQ, but the actual treble control only internal, maybe some ways to sound good but so many ways to sound bad.

Yeah, but has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Archived