Happy St Patrick's Day

mr benn

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

what's with the Girlie drink??
:p

Dunno, better ask the wanker in the photo... I wouldn't be caught dead with a Miller! Actually, the Guinness in London is pretty crap, bar a few places, so maybe a Fosters Top for all tonight... errghh :D

• Members

Dunno, better ask the wanker in the photo... I wouldn't be caught dead with a Miller! Actually, the Guinness in London is pretty crap, bar a few places, so maybe a Fosters Top for all tonight... errghh
:D

Fosters!!! :eek:

Good God man! those heathen exiles don't know how to make beer!! :lol:

• Members

Happy Paddy's day! I do have an Irish pub in my office building, could be a bad thing, but I'll probably behave. Probably.

INSIDE the Building? :love: Honestly they'd be better off moving my desk down to the bar if that was the case!!

• Members

Fosters!!!
:eek:

Good God man! those heathen exiles don't know how to make beer!!
:lol:

But we do know how to drink it!

Actually I don't know anyone who drinks Fosters and the only people I've seen buy it in the last 10 years were Vietmanese.

Fosters!!!
:eek:

Good God man! those heathen exiles don't know how to make beer!!

:lol: :lol:

Well, God love 'em, but the Down Under clan of heathen exiles don't know how to make a proper beer, 'tis true... but the Irish in America, well, we don't do half bad mate. ;) Come over and the first pint's on me. :wave:

Happy
'Everyone-pretend-to-be-Irish, put on-stupid-getups-and-get-drunk-day'
to you too!
;)

Not only am I, as my Grandmother likes to say, "Irish as Paddy's pig", but I was blessed with green eyes. I'm always wearing the green. :)

I may have a Guinness today, but I won't be getting drunk, and I sure won't be wearing any stupid getups. :lol: But thanks for the thought, and a happy Saint Patrick's Day to you too sir! :wave:

• Members

Well, God love 'em, but the down under clan of heathen exiles don't know how to make a proper beer, 'tis true... but the Irish in America, well, we don't do half bad mate.
;)
Come over and the first pint's on me.
:wave:

I might just hold you to that! :wave:

• Members

Maybe it's different in the UK, but none of that prevents many people here in the USA from using it as an excuse for a good party.

Absolutely! Today,in Dublin (at a guess) about a third of the people out for the post-Parade festivities will not be Irish!

doesn't matter a bit to us,everybody's welcome

• Members

Maybe it's different in the UK, but none of that prevents many people here in the USA from using it as an excuse for a good party.

Lot's of people do go out for it here but the places that they converge are a hell of long bar queues and tossers wearing huge Guinness hats in tacky faux Irish pubs. {censored} that noise.

Archived