The Rolling Stones now play all MetalZone

dZjupp

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Oh god, his singing. It reminds me of the Patton Oswalt bit about how after you get past a certain point of fatness people can hear it in your voice, and can tell that you're fat even over the phone.

I bought the bracelet for Belinda's Birthday. I bought it at Baily, Banks, and Biggle. :lol:

I agree with Raeganomics' sentiment, that mixed with Davey Havok, in a very bad way.

• Members

Whoa.

So I used to be a regular poster on a Misfits message board. I checked back a while ago to see who was still posting there, and found a thread about how this band was the worst band ever and got booed through their entire set opening for the Misfit(s). Not only that, but then they posted that ridiculously overdubbed video. It's even funnier now that this is all tied into HC.

• Members

You kids just don't remember the old days. That's Feisty, the fat kid guitarist from the Feisty Phiranas (sp?). His dad plays drums and has a ridiculous kit that must take 4 roadies to set up, he's partially deaf, and they used to have a red pants'd clarinet player. He has a Minarek guitars endorsement (which explains why somebody would play those hideous things; they're being paid to). As far as the rich kid who got stabbed and then bought a PRS Modern Eagle (along with thousands and thousands of $$ in gear) while backpacking across Europe with the settlement money, that was Markom89. I believe he's still active over at TGP.

/stalker

Of course, we can all make fun all day, they seem to be doing ok for themselves.

Archived