OT: Stay safe SE US

Aedes

Guest Guest

thanks ryan yeah we're good--just lost shingles. that sucks--they're ok right?--i have some friends downtown who got nailed too near shaw university.

Pretty much every house in that neighborhood was destroyed except for Ray's.

• Members

Looks like we were extremely lucky. 128 confirmed dead in Alabama due to the storms yesterday and 11 in GA.

GA peeps need to check in.

Where at in Georgia?

I have a son in Marietta right now.

EDIT: Didn't hit Cobb county.

Mojo to the bros down there.

• Members

I woke up this morning and just knew I was gonna have trees laying all in my yard or on my house but everything was just fine. It's thundering really bad now though so it's probably about to hit here again. I'm in Middle GA by the way, about 2 hours south of Atlanta.

• Members

There's some crazy ass weather going on... hope everyone is OK.

Those St. Louis, MO area tornadoes from last Friday, all of the severe damage was within 5 to 10 miles from my house. Amazing that nobody was killed or even really seriously injured here.

• Members

I'm ok, {censored} the tornado (the big one, f5) literally missed my home by 50 yards. I now have a 5 mile view from my back yard and to the side I can now see the interstate... {censored} got seriously bad, there are so many people hurt or dead, the west side of the city is {censored}ed. I was out this morning helping clean up but we had to open the business so now I am here helping plan a relief this weekend for victims of the damage (i.e. I sell lots of food that is my part in the thing this weekend).

• Members

I'm ok, {censored} the tornado (the big one, f5) literally missed my home by 50 yards. I now have a 5 mile view from my back yard and to the side I can now see the interstate... {censored} got seriously bad, there are so many people hurt or dead, the west side of the city is {censored}ed. I was out this morning helping clean up but we had to open the business so now I am here helping plan a relief this weekend for victims of the damage (i.e. I sell lots of food that is my part in the thing this weekend).

wow. glad you're ok.

• Members

I haven't had cable or Internet since the storms hit, this is the first time I've had decent coverage on my iPhone. Luckily I just got heavy thunderstorms. We did have tornado sirens all day. Glad everyone here is safe. Weather sucks man

• Members

Last week I escaped the F3 that went through Raleigh by one block. If it would've hit the store we'd all be dead (really crappy metal building with NO interior rooms) Everything one block behind the store was destroyed. Mojo/ prayers for the dudes in Tuscaloosa/ Birmingham

• Members

Cnn says 272 people so far confirmed dead... I've got a feeling that by the end of the day this will have been the worst tornado outbreak yet. I was in south alabama Tuesday and had to get to work in Nashville by Wednesday afternoon, my original plan was to leave Wednesday morning and drive during the day, glad I changed my mind at the last minute and drive late Tuesday night, I'd have been right in the middle of it on the roads... (that drive goes past Tuscaloosa, Birmingham, and Huntsville)

I'm just wondering if I know anybody that was killed... I know quite a few people in Tuscaloosa

Archived