**2011-2012 HCFX Mystery Box (not accepting Parah Salin)**

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

starting a good old fashioned try it out tourbox... send me information letting me know you are not Parah Salin or on my ignore list to get this started

:wave:

Aw I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? To be honest, I've never noticed your posts before so you're like a ghost to me. If this was your attempt at being funny then well...yeah.

• Members

Aw I'm sorry, did I hurt your feelings? To be honest, I've never noticed your posts before so you're like a ghost to me. If this was your attempt at being funny then well...yeah.

Nope, no feelings hurt. Don't know how they could have been :idk: I share robo's opinion of you, hence this thread mocking yours with similarly tactless intro spiel. Relax your balls.

• Members

Nope, no feelings hurt. Don't know how they could have been
:idk:
I share robo's opinion of you, hence this thread mocking yours with similarly tactless intro spiel. Relax your balls.

Why the hell would you even say that in the op then?

Freaking tool. :facepalm:

• Members

Nope, no feelings hurt. Don't know how they could have been
:idk:
I share robo's opinion of you, hence this thread mocking yours with similarly tactless intro spiel. Relax your balls.

Hah, tactless. Thanks for the quick laugh on a dull day.

• Members

I am trying hard to figure out what you are trying to say- but go read parah's thread initial post and maybe the joke will come upon you...
:facepalm:

So? I read that post... Nothing wrong with it IMO... But I still can't tell whether you're joking or not: "I share robo's opinion of you..." :poke: :idk:

Archived