R.I.P

Rockdahoho

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Guest

I think I was actually at their last hometown show at The Church...weird show.

Anyway, I was surprised Seth was actually in a doom band with HCFX hero J. Mascis back in the 90's. Small world.

Upside Down Cross? My friend was in that band. :lol:

• Members

Wether AxCx was a joke or not, he helped racist hardcore get pub. Whatever, hes dead and we're not. Moving on.

As if that was his main intention, jesus *facepalm*. So by your reasoning marilyn manson helped kids shoot up schools. good going!

• Members

No {censored} Columbo, that was the {censored}ing point.

As if that was his main intention, jesus *facepalm*. So by your reasoning marilyn manson helped kids shoot up schools. good going!

Not the same at all, he actually produced music for white supremacy labels. You can say it was all an act but that doesn't change that he was a horrible person who contributed nothing to music.

• Members

No, not at all actually. Then again, Marilyn Manson never had a song called "Body by Auschwitz" either. I really don't have a problem with AC, given what they were going for. I do have a problem with white supremacist bands though. Ive just had a few to many run ins with knuckle dragging {censored}tards with ss bolts on their necks. Again, moving on.

• Members

Not the same at all, he actually produced music for white supremacy labels. You can say it was all an act but that doesn't change that he was a horrible person who contributed nothing to music.

I always thought AC were pretty funny. SO over the top there's no way they could actually have been serious. Have never heard that they had recorded for White Supremacy labels though. Can you tell us what labels they were? Just out of interest. Curious to know if it's actually true or just a rumour. Anyway, RIP Seth!

• Members

No {censored} Columbo, that was the {censored}ing point.

Sooooooooooo, were you like Seth's lover on the side or what?

• Members

My unborn niece could come up with a better come back. Anywho, Seth was on the same level as the Westboro Church as far as assholes go.

let me know when someone shoves a keyboard up her mothers snatch and then i'll give a {censored} what your unborn niece has to say.

and the westborough baptist church makes people like seth putnam look like a prophet you clod. whatever triple beam balance you use to compare {censored} needs to be recalibrated as soon as possible.

Archived