Catalinbread CB30 Videos

Liff

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

delayed delay is one of my favorites right now. he gets really worked up, but is ultimately harmless.

It's true. Disagree with a business model or price point from a pedal or company he admires and the dude will hunt you down and accuse you of being a communist. HCFX very own Joe McC fighting the good fight and keeping us safe from the red threat.

• Members

wow that naga artwork is the best yet

kidding, you have to be.

Nick, the designer you've hired is either old-school-but-not-quite-old-school-enough-to-be-accidentally-in-tune-with-what's-hip, or the bottom of the class from some state school's graphic design program.

So, so, so much can be done in a two color print! I've got roughs waiting for you when you're ready.

• Members

kidding, you have to be.

Nick, the designer you've hired is either old-school-but-not-quite-old-school-enough-to-be-accidentally-in-tune-with-what's-hip, or the bottom of the class from some state school's graphic design program.

So, so, so much can be done in a two color print! I've got roughs waiting for you when you're ready.

lol

• Members

kidding, you have to be.

Did I mention that I am very happy with my artists' work? I am not interested in anybody's work if they are gonna be disrespectful to my crew.

• Members

Kudos to you guys. If more company's applied their capitol locally we probably wouldn't be mess were in today.

Thank you for recognizing this... It is actually difficult find quality shops when you do they are a bit more expensive. I love shaking hands with the folks that add value to our pedals... Something about it feels right to me.

• Members

I have to say the Catalinbread website and videos are great. The website is easy to navigate and very informative, its pretty much a perfect display of the products and their demo videos are interesting and a bit idfferent from the run of the mill demos. Im very interested in a CB30 after watching the vid with the jazzmaster, that was inspiring to say the least.

• Members

I love how much delayed delay LOVES capitalism.

Any time someone questions something he's like "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION CAPITALISM! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN CAPITALISM AT ALL? ARE YOU ROTTEN TO THE CORE?"

"I just asked what time it is, dude..."

"YOU PINKO COMMIE BASTARD!"

• Members

I love how much delayed delay LOVES capitalism.

Any time someone questions something he's like "HOW DARE YOU QUESTION CAPITALISM! DO YOU NOT BELIEVE IN CAPITALISM AT ALL? ARE YOU ROTTEN TO THE CORE?"

"I just asked what time it is, dude..."

"YOU PINKO COMMIE BASTARD!"

Not how I intended on coming across at all. Sorry bout that...

I just have the opinion that they can charge whatever the he'll they want and there's no reason for anyone to be even remotely upset by it; there's PLENTY of other dirt options to choose from if one is that put off by a 25% price increase. :idk:

I really am sorry if I offended or stepped on anyone's toes. I'm not a strong supporter of anything political/economical. I have my viewpoints but they really aren't that severe.

• Members

Why does the first one sound like it's slightly going in and out of tune? Is there any other effects aside from the CB30 and delay on there?

he was using the vib bar on his fender sir. caught me off gaurd till i reallyed pay attention to his picking hand

• Members

Did I mention that I am very happy with my artists' work? I am not interested in anybody's work if they are gonna be disrespectful to my crew.

What is this, the 90's? You farmed that design work out, do you consider the checkout person at the grocer's part of your crew as well?

gangsta.jpg

A lot of folks are telling you that the art sucks as honest feedback from concerned customers, why so retaliatory?

I would be happy if your company would continue to make awesome pedals, and I use them - I have 3 of your dirt pedals on my board right now - love 'em! So I'm going to let you know if I think you make a {censored} move - and you are. Raising prices for cheaper looking pedals isn't the right direction.

• Members

I would be happy if your company would continue to make awesome pedals, and I use them - I have 3 of your dirt pedals on my board right now - love 'em! So I'm going to let you know if I think you make a {censored} move - and you are. Raising prices for cheaper looking pedals isn't the right direction.

I didn't ask anybody to give me business advice. We're doing just fine, thank you. If you have such good ideas why not just apply them to your own endeavors?

Archived