I want to hear YOUR music

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 5 months later...
  • Members
  • Members

I'm the same when I try to write by myself. I guess that's why I don't bother anymore, I just do all the writing with the full band when we practice. Kinda puts you on the spot and makes you get it done.

You should try though, it's got a {censored}-tonne of potential. I could listen to a whole album of that type of thing if you got it done.

• Members
I'm the same when I try to write by myself. I guess that's why I don't bother anymore, I just do all the writing with the full band when we practice. Kinda puts you on the spot and makes you get it done.

You should try though, it's got a {censored}-tonne of potential. I could listen to a whole album of that type of thing if you got it done.

I know I know, :face palm: to me. really thanks for the compliment man. I've wanted to get a band together badly, I have a couple friends in CT who want to jam, but I have no car and its two hours away :( I just got to get up off my lazy ass!

• Members

Getting a band together with like-minded people is hard if you don't drive. I'm in exactly the same boat and it took me 2 years to find a bunch of dudes who were willing to commit to a 6 month lease on a practice room before we'd even jammed together, and then there was a further 12 months of personnel changes before we settled on the lineup we have now.

Archived