NPD: time and space

• Members

current set up. need a different power supply. need a clean boost. and maybe an m9 again

WARNING: i didn't know that the 2.1 to 2.5mm L6 adapter cables that come with the onespot/powerall also reverse polarity. thankfully no damage was done

IMAG0122.jpg

quick clip

[video=youtube;6i-Gvmr5Pts]

• Members

This was definitely not cheap. But I built it over time, and i don't buy dirt anymore, I just build my own.

The power supply is the previous version of the aspect design labs juice box. It has two isolated sections at 500 mA each, two isolated sections at 250mA each, and an AC section on the rear side.

I use the two 500s for the strymon and the eventide. One of the 250s for the pog and daisy chain the rest off of the last 250. and the whammy off of the AC. No wallwarts!

• Members

I've got the same delay/verb combo going, formidable pair to say the least offering possible "option overload"! We'll see how the GAS goes from here on out but the 919 should be my only upcoming weakness, if it ever appears god dammit!

Now to put an end to my perpetual Fuzz GAS....

• Members

I've got the same delay/verb combo going, formidable pair to say the least offering possible "option overload"! We'll see how the GAS goes from here on out but the 919 should be my only upcoming weakness, if it ever appears god dammit!

Now to put an end to my perpetual Fuzz GAS....

totally feel the same way about "option overload". hopefully tweaking doesn't take over my life.

• Members

{censored}ing dece board. needs moar dirt but a Timeline and SPace would be a cool combo for sure.

personally though i think there are just way too many settings between the two to play around with, i'd almost rather just have like a Carbon Copy and a Neunaber WET/malekko or something...nice and small and sweet, and gets the job done

Archived