Wow, these are pricey now....

companyman

• Members

that product always confused me, given that the memory boy deluxe had all the same features for soooo much cheaper

Supposedly in the mojo-factor of the chips. Which were a bust. Allegedly, EHX got hosed on a bunch of relabeled MN3008's that they thought were MN3005's. Something to the tune of 75% of their stock. So the unit was discontinued.

Apparently only about 300 of them exist.

• Members

Apparently only about 300 of them exist.

And I scored one of them while the rest of HCFX was jizzing over the Strymon Timeline back in June. I did a BIN about 2 minutes after it posted and put about $50 worth of eBay Bucks toward it, so I got a good deal.

It sounds F'in phenomenal, BTW. Awesome tone without the headroom problems of the original. And finally, the modulation rate is continuously adjustable, the delay time goes over 1000ms, and it has the Easter Egg feature found in the Deluxe Memory Boy.

• Members
And I scored one of them while the rest of HCFX was jizzing over the Strymon Timeline back in June. I did a BIN about 2 minutes after it posted and put about $50 worth of eBay Bucks toward it, so I got a good deal.

It sounds F'in phenomenal, BTW. Awesome tone without the headroom problems of the original. And finally, the modulation rate is continuously adjustable, the delay time goes over 1000ms, and it has the Easter Egg feature found in the Deluxe Memory Boy.

Much better than the DMB?

• Members

what is the easter egg feature?

Archived