Wow, these are pricey now....

companyman

• Members
I don't have a DMB, but I have a Memory Boy. I love the MB, but the repeats are very lofi and muted... not crisp at all. I'm guessing that the DMB is probably the same since they use the same BBD chips.

The DMMw/TT has the classic crisp repeats.

TAP DIVIDE SEQUENCE MODE

• Members

And I scored one of them while the rest of HCFX was jizzing over the Strymon Timeline back in June. I did a BIN about 2 minutes after it posted and put about $50 worth of eBay Bucks toward it, so I got a good deal.

It sounds F'in phenomenal, BTW. Awesome tone without the headroom problems of the original. And finally, the modulation rate is continuously adjustable, the delay time goes over 1000ms, and it has the Easter Egg feature found in the Deluxe Memory Boy.

Clipz or lies.

• Members

You'd think now that there are companies reproducing the MN3205, someone would step up and start producing the MN3005 again. For the past year or two, I've heard about all of the fakes on the market. If somebody started reproducing the MN3005, they'd make a killing. Though you can convert most circuits, the MN3005 mojo is worth so much more money.

EDIT: On the same token, where are the SAD1024 clones? In due time, I suppose.

Archived