Whores.

Aaron SS

• Members

Just to clarify, I'm game is Was soviel wie "Ich bin unten, dies zu tun" oder "Ja, ich werde gerne tun."

I goggle translated it so that it was easier for you, so I hope it reads ok. lol

google translate - just forget it :) but your results are not bad. correct is "ich bin dabei" but thats demotic/nonstandard

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

google translate - just forget it
:)
but your results are not bad. correct is "ich bin dabei" but thats demotic/nonstandard

Hey, I try.

My family is German, but we came over here before WWII, so none of us know the language. I would love to learn it though. :]

• Members

I didn't expect it to be perfect, but I'm glad it was understood, though.

yeah thats the main point :) i am the wrong one to talk about it with my bad english... but i guess it is all the non-standard. Google gives you "Ich bin unten, dies zu tun" oder "Ja, ich werde gerne tun." ich bin unten=i am down... "i am down in the basement" for example... u.s. pps use "i am down" for "count me in"

get it? - how i said, hard to explain for me :)

maybe google translate try to use non standard :idk: or the english / u.s. english is way to different.

• Members

Releasing an LP with multiple colors is as close to "making it" as you can get in this day and age as far as I'm concerned. Good job I'll buy one someday.

{censored} yeah, looks like my band it about to make it too! Recording right now for a 7" that will be released on clear/ white mix and white / blue mix.

• Members

OK, EU folks. I asked the label about shipping, and this is what they said.

"the price for anything weighing over 1 lb to go to Europe is $13.18. since people are obviously upset about this, we are lowering the price to $14 for shipping, but we cannot go any lower than this. i have shipped hundreds of records out, and there is no way a single LP is $6-$9 to ship. once we get these into some overseas distros, they can probably pick them up with cheaper shipping costs, but this is the exact cost of shipping. we arent making much money on each record, so we cant afford to lose on shipping. as for the people that are upset that the shipping is more than the record....we thought people would be stoked that we kept the record price so low. we cant help that the cost of shipping to their country costs more than the record. the fact remains that no matter how low the price of the record is, it is still a standard 12" record and costs the same amount as a standard 12" to ship."

• Members

Gunmetal Black order'd. Hope it's not just a fancy name for 'generic black'
:lol:

I also bought the MP3 some weeks ago. Blasting it at least once a week ever since
:thu:

I'm curious about this as well - is the gunmetal snazzy looking?

Archived