Which of these pedals do you think has the lowest current draw?

• Members

Ernie Ball Wah

VFE Enterprise Phaser

Malekko 616

EQD Hummingbird II

Doing some daisy chaining from my BBE supa charger. My Dirty Bomb is about 17mA, and I would just pair it w/ my Pure Drive, but I like to run it at 16v and I believe the Barber is meant for 9. So, which on of those 4 would be best suited to share power with?

• Members

get back to us! i want to know too just out of curiousity.

and so did you end up getting the VFE phaser already?? how is it??

I ordered the VFE and the Hummingbird from Fat Tone a couple days ago. They should be here soon because they're in Ohio, so shipping usually only takes a day. The EB wah is also on the way.

There will be a triple NPD thread for me soon, I'll give the mA when I get the pedals. :)

• Members

I ordered the VFE and the Hummingbird from Fat Tone a couple days ago. They should be here soon because they're in Ohio, so shipping usually only takes a day. The EB wah is also on the way.

There will be a triple NPD thread for me soon, I'll give the mA when I get the pedals.
:)

yes, please give NPD and rundown on the vfe. i love its compact size yet tweakability

• Members

yes, please give NPD and rundown on the vfe. i love its compact size yet tweakability

Yeah, will do.

It was between that and the EQD Grand Orbiter, but from the clips I heard, I like the way the VFE sounds more. Smaller size is an added perk.

Heh, I am not heavily experienced with phasers though. I've had the Malekko and a terrible terrible Behringer. Das it. I honestly don't know if I could tell you, if blindfolded, if I was hearing a 90 or a Stone. I once heard someone say that with the color knob fully counterclockwise on the Malekko, it was like a 90, and fully clockwise, a stone. :idk:

Archived